ADVERTISEMENT

PSU playing with House $

McNit2

Oct 16, 2005
Who knows what will happen with Michigan vs OSU. a) Michigan's QB play is horrendous and b) playing at OSU will not be easy. Michigan is probably better team if healthy and at a neutral site. But neither are the case and you have got to rate OSU with the edge. Imagine it will be low scoring. Maybe 16-6 OSU?

PSU will have its hands full if MSU plays like they did yesterday. But doubtful they can duplicate that effort again and the Nits are home.

No matter what - even at 9-3 -- who would have thunk it after Pitt and Michigan? Not me - I could not have been more wrong about what this team was capable.

You could see McSorely's limitations tonite. But he is a gamer and made a few plays when needed. With all the injuries son the OLine, this team would have imploded without his leadership.

So kudos to Limegrover and the kids filling in admirably. The defense is really jelling - and they have had their share of key injuries too. More kudos to Trace Mc. Saquon - simply amazing behind a patchwork line! But the most credit belongs to Coach Franklin. He stuck to his plan, got his signature win, and has a very young team on the rise.

Win or lose next week or even of the Referines intervene to steal one at OSU - this PSU team is one of college football's biggest stories.

And I was dead wrong about what their potential for this season!

MichNitt......ugh. Same old ugly,. Just keep your old handle and come around slowly. At least that's honorable.

OK, big of you and I believe it so, but let's observe.

Who knows what will happen with Michigan vs OSU. (no real PSU fan cares, really)

No matter what - even at 9-3 -- (YOU......ARE A LOSER, THERE IS 0% WE END UP 9 AND 3)

You could see McSorely's limitations tonite. But he is a gamer and made a few plays when needed. AGAIN, LOSERS DON'T RECOGNIZE WINNERS, THAT'S OK, WE HAVE A PARTICIPATION AWARD FOR YOU--HAVE YOU HEARD THE TERM "SNOW FLAKES"

So kudos to Limegrover and the kids filling in admirably. The defense is really jelling - and they have had their share of key injuries too. More kudos to Trace Mc. Saquon - simply amazing behind a patchwork line! But the most credit belongs to Coach Franklin. He stuck to his plan, got his signature win, and has a very young team on the rise --DUH.i'M GUESSING YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE BANDWAGON UNTIL NOW, I'D LIKE TO WELCOME YOU, BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO MORE ROOM.

Win or lose next week or even of the Referines intervene to steal one at OSU - this PSU team is one of college football's biggest stories. WHO ARE YOU???

And I was dead wrong about what their potential for this season! THAT'S NOT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE, ACTUALLY, IT'S ABOUT RIGHT WHERE I'd PUT YOU KNOWING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT YOU.

Last edited:
OK, big of you and I believe it so, but let's observe.

Who knows what will happen with Michigan vs OSU. (no real PSU fan cares, really)

The hell we don't. In case you just fell off a Christmas tree, we don't control our own destiny to the BIG championship game so I'm guessing most every PSU fan cares about this years Um-OSU game and will be rooting for OSU.

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
But the most credit belongs to Coach Franklin. He stuck to his plan, got his signature win, and has a very young team on the rise.

Yeah.... but he only has one "signature" win this season. His seat must be feeling pretty hot.

Don't understand limitations. You must of had a different game on televised from florida. The weather sucked. High wind. Trace is amazing how he keeps his eyes down field but still eludes the rush

Has anyone else ever called the Nittany Lions...the Nits? I only ever hear that from opposing fan bases.

I was one who was skeptical of Trace at the beginning of the season. He was taking too much time to recognize deep balls, was making poor read on run plays, etc. but I also realized he was a freshman.

If you really want to know how this offense and team have improved, just look there. Decisive on the deep throws, putting the ball (most times) in spots only our guys can get it. Critical runs for first downs. His improvement has been tremendous!

Really excited about our offensive line too. Sooo many injuries and these guys keep battling!

Bunch of "fighters" if you ask me!

Great win....I hate Rutgers.

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT