ADVERTISEMENT

Trick Plays

NoBareFeet

Sep 5, 2019
Every year, every time Penn State plays OSU/Michigan, Franklin has these absurd trick plays he likes pulling out. Resorting to this nonsense just tells me that he doesn't have the confidence his team can win the game. Remember the absurd fake FG against Michigan last year? Hilarious.

My favorite part of this OSU game was when we went for two for no reason at all, but Franklin had yet another stupid trick play he wanted to trot out.

Every year, every time Penn State plays OSU/Michigan, Franklin has these absurd trick plays he likes pulling out. Resorting to this nonsense just tells me that he doesn't have the confidence his team can win the game. Remember the absurd fake FG against Michigan last year? Hilarious.

My favorite part of this OSU game was when we went for two for no reason at all, but Franklin had yet another stupid trick play he wanted to trot out.
I agree on your sentiment regarding trick plays. But they showed the trick plays earlier in the season. Why - I imagined it was to give OSU something more to think about.

That said, going for two was not a terrible play statistically. Whether our offensive geniuses were thinking that way or not is debatable.

What damn difference does it make? Bone headed call by Franklin to not punt with 7 and a half minutes to go but complaining about going for two in that situation is nit picking. But hey that’s what many posters do on here right

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT