ADVERTISEMENT

FSU

That's the better question. Thet should have fallen after the Florida game without Travis
If the injury was a factor, which they said it was….you are correct.

Except it didn’t happen so the injury wasn’t actually a factor. The committee made that up.

You are also correct earlier when you said there is no right or wrong answer. But there was their own precedent, which they didn’t follow on at least three criteria, including an injured QB, undefeated power 5 champ and no P5 team with more losses than a P5 champ.

The whole thing was dumb from the day it started with the BCS. Glad it’s over.

I’m also glad you pointed out the results of these games, including FSU’s have no bearing or ability to validate whether a team should or should not have been included. Also true. People try to draw a conclusion. It’s just another game.

Except it didn’t happen so the injury wasn’t actually a factor. The committee made that up.

You are also correct earlier when you said there is no right or wrong answer. But there was their own precedent, which they didn’t follow on at least three criteria, including an injured QB, undefeated power 5 champ and no P5 team with more losses than a P5 champ.

I’m also glad you pointed out the results of these games, including FSU’s have no bearing or ability to validate whether a team should or should not have been included. Also true. People try to draw a conclusion. It’s just another game.
Agreed. I think the committee realized that they had no accountability. For people screaming to fix the system, the reply is it has already been fixed, but next year. Do the committee did not suffer. And don’t think politics didn’t have anything to do with it. TX and GA have much more political power than FSU right now within NCAA football

Reactions: Cowbell Man

They were providing FSU an opportunity to show their offense was still going to be capable without him. FSU failed that test twice and there wasn't any more time to wait. A mistake but that's what I think happened.

The only QB I remember being out before was Ohio State and Cardale showed against Wisconin they were fine.

We definitely agree this whole thing was dumb and thrilled it's over. Looking forward to next year. Would have been thrilled this year getting ready to play Ohio State or Georgia.

Reactions: Cowbell Man
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT