ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread PSU @ Iowa in-match discussion thread

What has happened to Drakes left side single? He used to be deadly with it but I barely see him shoot it at all anymore
I think he doesn't want his shoulder to get caught in a whizzer on that side.
i think a big part of it is he was very reliant on hitting it off the inside tie. once guys made the adjustment, he hasn’t been able to get to it as consistently.

i thought davis did a really nice job with his hands in that match. thumb block inside tie on drake’s attack hand and kept him off the inside tricep on the other. only mistake was going to the collar the one time. that shrug is drake’s go to these days.

Reactions: zzs006
Let’s see which Woods shows up. I expect a better version than last week.

i think a big part of it is he was very reliant on hitting it off the inside tie. once guys made the adjustment, he hasn’t been able to get to it as consistently.

i thought davis did a really nice job with his hands in that match. thumb block inside tie on drake’s attack hand and kept him off the inside tricep on the other. only mistake was going to the collar the one time. that shrug is drake’s go to these days.
Davis is right there with him and showed me a lot tonight he doesn't mind the big lights and didn't look phazed at all

Reactions: mcpat
Hell yes BB!! Great td and pretty good ride. Woods is by far the best in the first period and fades a bit so this is a great start

Reactions: mcpat
Woods looks pretty big. Any of you Iowa guys know if he has a tough cut?

Well this is a travesty, Ayala sat on one knee the entire match and didn't get hit until it was too late to matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT