ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

There's a new sheriff over at the Lair. His name is ELDADDY and he is either Captain Reilly without the crayons (and off his meds) or the biggest troll in the history of the web. Here's a little sample of his craft (speaking of their newest qb).

"Been hearing some rum rum rum rumblings that Kenny Football is up to 230 lbs in muscle.

College weight lifting programs, if done right, can make you a non-starter to NFL caliber. Imagine the freight train of a 4.5 6'4 QB that weighs 230 lbs coming at you full steam. Jeez, the future is BRIGHT.

I'm calling it now, Kenny Football 1st team ALL-ACC and don't be the least bit surprised if Pitt at worst is 9-3 next season. HCPN is just getting started. Hop on the train now, cuz PITT football will be back!"

There's a new sheriff over at the Lair. His name is ELDADDY and he is either Captain Reilly without the crayons (and off his meds) or the biggest troll in the history of the web. Here's a little sample of his craft (speaking of their newest qb).

"Been hearing some rum rum rum rumblings that Kenny Football is up to 230 lbs in muscle.

College weight lifting programs, if done right, can make you a non-starter to NFL caliber. Imagine the freight train of a 4.5 6'4 QB that weighs 230 lbs coming at you full steam. Jeez, the future is BRIGHT.

I'm calling it now, Kenny Football 1st team ALL-ACC and don't be the least bit surprised if Pitt at worst is 9-3 next season. HCPN is just getting started. Hop on the train now, cuz PITT football will be back!"
Wow, I mean, just...um...but....how....oh, never mind. Mind boggling.

We have no chance in September. Franklin will have no answers for pitt.

:(

Reactions: Hotshoe
Early best of eldaddy:

Pitt could finish with a Top 20 recruiting class
Franklin is getting great recruits because he cheats
Pickett had his great game against the best D in the Country(miami)
Zubivec could start day one and dominate

El Daddy is clearly trolling them. He's one of us.

He already has them believing that Pickett is up to 230. Which means he has gained something like 15-20 pounds since Thanksgiving.

I think most of us here easily gain 15-20 pounds on Thanksgiving.

289535FB00000578-3077965-Obesity_and_depression_not_a_lack_of_sleep_is_the_driving_force_-a-4_1431424578738.jpg

El Daddy is clearly trolling them. He's one of us.

He already has them believing that Pickett is up to 230. Which means he has gained something like 15-20 pounds since Thanksgiving.

Gotta be a troll. Just this:

I can't imagine anyone thinking that a college weigh lifting program can make you go from the bench to NFL caliber -- at QB -- and, as if no other kid on any other team is in the weight room too. Then "Jeez, the future is BRIGHT" because the QB is 230 pounds? No way. Has to be someone trolling them.

Ziggy the last time I was in Whitey's was in the 80s while I was in Avella playing in a softball tournament.Typical WPA establishment back then and the beer was cold.I don't think Ralph Cindrich (aka Captain Sidney Reilly)was in there when I was.

Reactions: bison13
Gotta be a troll. Just this:

I can't imagine anyone thinking that a college weigh lifting program can make you go from the bench to NFL caliber -- at QB -- and, as if no other kid on any other team is in the weight room too. Then "Jeez, the future is BRIGHT" because the QB is 230 pounds? No way. Has to be someone trolling them.
Then again if there is a fanbase delusional enough to believe that type of stuff, it’s Pitt’s.

Reactions: step.eng69
Ziggy the last time I was in Whitey's was in the 80s while I was in Avella playing in a softball tournament.Typical WPA establishment back then and the beer was cold.I don't think Ralph Cindrich (aka Captain Sidney Reilly)was in there when I was.
Probably the steak fry tournament which was quite huge at the time. I am sure I played in that tournament myself. Probably either for Whitey’s, The Pups or The Scurvy Dogs!

Ziggy the first time playing at the Steak Fry was in the 70s with Sol Mintz and my college teammate Denny Brown.The last time I played there was in the 90s with my Bobtown team.Speaking of the Steak Fry I played against the guy who ran that tournament for years last weekend in Tampa.Avella's living softball legend Bill (birdman) Lowe.

Ziggy the first time playing at the Steak Fry was in the 70s with Sol Mintz and my college teammate Denny Brown.The last time I played there was in the 90s with my Bobtown team.Speaking of the Steak Fry I played against the guy who ran that tournament for years last weekend in Tampa.Avella's living softball legend Bill (birdman) Lowe.
AWESOME! Love the Birdman. Glad to hear he is still active in the game. He played for the Pittsburgh Hardhats and could hit it a mile!

Probably the steak fry tournament which was quite huge at the time. I am sure I played in that tournament myself. Probably either for Whitey’s, The Pups or The Scurvy Dogs!
I was coaching LL majors & teener league. My wife made me do it, I preferred to sit home with my Pall Malls & beer.

I never figured in my life how many mothers liked to suck up to the "coach". Good move.

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy

Ha, I still play in it, great fund raiser for the youth teams of town. Bird's son and I graduated together and still play together in it.

Bird's still hitting them but not as far as he once did!Bison you better recruit some bb players for Avella they're a little shorthanded right now.

A new eldaddy gem:

"HCPN doesnt recruit for stars like some other bozzo coaches. He recruits for TENACIOUSNESS and SCHEME-ology, meaning he finds exactly what he needs to fit his system to the perfect mold. This D is going to be a bunch of savages this upcoming year. ACC Coastal should officially be put on notice."

Reactions: marshall23
Bird's still hitting them but not as far as he once did!Bison you better recruit some bb players for Avella they're a little shorthanded right now.

The whole town is shorthanded. Not enough young families moving i and the kids that are there are more worried about driving a truck with big tires. Definitely not the 90's groups we had where we regularly had good teams with a bunch of country strong kids who busted their tails.

Bison believe it or not Avella's only wins were over my Alma Mater who has the worst bb team in Pa.We're in the same boat as Pitt's basketball team,Terrible!

Pickett will have a career day against Albany, and the Liar faithfull will award him the Heisman that very day.
But I'm still hopeful that Albany can wrest the College Football Belt (look it up) from Pitt and bury it in the FCS for a while.

A new eldaddy gem:

"HCPN doesnt recruit for stars like some other bozzo coaches. He recruits for TENACIOUSNESS and SCHEME-ology, meaning he finds exactly what he needs to fit his system to the perfect mold. This D is going to be a bunch of savages this upcoming year. ACC Coastal should officially be put on notice."

Wonder why HCPN gives out those 150 initial offers in each class to recruits that he never gets......

As stated by others he is a former Pitt player, who also played in the NFL. He had a fairly successful career as a sports agent.

It's funny to me because I've read those posting on the Lair and they are CRAZY, so to find out that it isn't some wacko in his Mom's basement is amusing to me.

I've also met him (and know his son) so that makes it even more amusing (if true).

I remember reading a Captain post saying he was in Venice Beach. If you look at Cindrich's twitter feed, there are a bunch of posts from Venice Beach.

Bison believe it or not Avella's only wins were over my Alma Mater who has the worst bb team in Pa.We're in the same boat as Pitt's basketball team,Terrible!
You must be from Mapletown, home of Derek Bochna..... I played baseball against him in the summers. He ran for about 400 yards and 7 TD's against us one year.
Dont remember playing you guys in hoops other than 1 time at your place, bus driver got lost too. lol. We were runner up in our section for hoops a couple time when I played, West Allegheny and Wash High were the champs those years, back when sections were just based on geography. We always played much bigger schools. Lost to Monessen and then OLSH in WPIAL semi's those years. Birdman's son and I were the scorers and the rest of the team was solid, had some size and speed. Six of us played one sport or another in college from that team, not bad for a HS with 200 kids.

Shame all those small schools are struggling so much today, all good people in those small towns.

Reactions: LionJim
I remember reading a Captain post saying he was in Venice Beach. If you look at Cindrich's twitter feed, there are a bunch of posts from Venice Beach.

Ralphs having another knee surgery and visiting grandkids. With the pain meds he's on, Im surprised at the lack of off the wall posts. Maybe the new guy is him..

Ralphs having another knee surgery and visiting grandkids. With the pain meds he's on, Im surprised at the lack of off the wall posts. Maybe the new guy is him..

I'm thinking Steel Curtain alt with the 4.5 40!!! 230lb QB!!!

Reactions: bytir
I would say that Pres Stache is Peak or a family relative. I corrected one of his more blatant lies (how Pitt was on the way to outrecruiting Penn State ) with actual numbers. Within minutes my post was removed. Stache made a comment towards me and I reposted the numbers. I was quickly banned.

Reactions: LionJim
I would say that Pres Stache is Peak or a family relative. I corrected one of his more blatant lies (how Pitt was on the way to outrecruiting Penn State ) with actual numbers. Within minutes my post was removed. Stache made a comment towards me and I reposted the numbers. I was quickly banned.
So, you won.

Pizzaboy1, That name Sol Mintz rang familiar but I had to do some research. Denny Brown is a TRUE legend in USSSA lore, I also remember the Bobtown contingent at the Steak Fry back in the day. Good dudes, good times!

Last edited:
ZIGGY,Denny Brown is the best softball player in WPA history,no one is even close to him.My Bobtown teams were always competitive no matter where we played.
BISON you are correct about Mapletown and me.I was the baseball coach there for 30 years and assistant football coach for 32 years.Derek Bochna's dad and myself play senior softball all over the country now.Most people don't even know that Derek played baseball at Psu and actually had the home run record for awhile.All Big10 in football and baseball he is by far Mapletown's most famous athlete.

There are many who believe that Crazy Paco is Peak.

Reactions: LionJim and bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT