ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

It's not close. 2 Pitt Recruits would rank among penn state's top 25 and they would be ranked 22nd and 23rd.

Chris Peak would like everyone to believe what great "closers" Pitt is on official visits....wouldn't it be better to close on kids that you want early and not throw offers to in desperation?
I think everyone here is too hard Chris Peak. I figure he has a mortgage, maybe kids, wants to eat. Is he really going to tell Pitt fans the truth about how terrible things are for Pitt sports? He'd have two subscribers, would have declared bankruptcy years ago and be living under a bridge. Poor guy deserves our pity and moral support.

I think everyone here is too hard Chris Peak. I figure he has a mortgage, maybe kids, wants to eat. Is he really going to tell Pitt fans the truth about how terrible things are for Pitt sports? He'd have two subscribers, would have declared bankruptcy years ago and be living under a bridge. Poor guy deserves our pity and moral support.

Well, in the immortal words of Judge Smails, "The world needs ditch-diggers too."

From the lair....

"It's hard to compare the two situations between MSU and PSU because because Paterno was a high profile hypocrite and most of the acts were committed with the boys on the campus."

"But there were more victims in the MSU case and many of the assaults didn't happen on campuses like they did at PSU."

From the lair....

"It's hard to compare the two situations between MSU and PSU because because Paterno was a high profile hypocrite and most of the acts were committed with the boys on the campus."

"But there were more victims in the MSU case and many of the assaults didn't happen on campuses like they did at PSU."

I know this is your point, but wow, there are a lot of inaccurate things in those two sentences, even for the Lair.

I know this is your point, but wow, there are a lot of inaccurate things in those two sentences, even for the Lair.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do this on purpose. One idiot spouts some nonsense and the rest of the idiot pack runs with it because they don't know any better.

Reactions: BBrown
Was just wondering if ANYONE at Pitt knew today was National LOI Day.....?
They got a 3 star DE and a (admittedly) highly rated 4 star APB. What is curious about the 4star is that he decommitted from USC and his choices came down to Pitt and Syracuse. Sorry, there's got to be a story there somewhere.

I looked at the rankings after the last signees made their choices and was surprised to see that Pitt came in at 32 ahead of Iowa, Wisconsin, and Washington State. I still despise them with every fiber of my being and hope we crush them in September. If we never schedule them after our series ends I will be fine.

I looked at the rankings after the last signees made their choices and was surprised to see that Pitt came in at 32 ahead of Iowa, Wisconsin, and Washington State. I still despise them with every fiber of my being and hope we crush them in September. If we never schedule them after our series ends I will be fine.

I looked at 247 and they had Pitt at 45 and 8th in the ACC. Hardly numbers that will have you contending for a title anywhere. They are thrilled over at the Lair to have two recruits that finished in the composite top 500. Duzzknewzi is some recruiter.

Reactions: john4psu

247 composite ranking has them at 46th, which is about right. ESPN doesn't even have them in the top 50. Rivals has them at 35. Not 32.

Reactions: NJPSU
There's a new sheriff over at the Lair. His name is ELDADDY and he is either Captain Reilly without the crayons (and off his meds) or the biggest troll in the history of the web. Here's a little sample of his craft (speaking of their newest qb).

"Been hearing some rum rum rum rumblings that Kenny Football is up to 230 lbs in muscle.

College weight lifting programs, if done right, can make you a non-starter to NFL caliber. Imagine the freight train of a 4.5 6'4 QB that weighs 230 lbs coming at you full steam. Jeez, the future is BRIGHT.

I'm calling it now, Kenny Football 1st team ALL-ACC and don't be the least bit surprised if Pitt at worst is 9-3 next season. HCPN is just getting started. Hop on the train now, cuz PITT football will be back!"
About the third biggest douche on that board. A couple others have him beat. I didn't think that board could get any worse, but they've proved me wrong.

Reactions: richmin3
Some of The Liar's sage leaders going ballistic over Scrap's hiring by Steelers. Many hoping he doesn't come in contact with and sully their studley players. I guess that puts and end to the Panther's number one recruiting edge.....sharing the same facilities with a respected NFL franchise.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Liar geniuses calling for protests outside of Heinz, some claiming the Steelers continue to lose fans by the "thousands." Are they confused? Seems to me if fans are protesting by staying "outside" of Heinz, that would indicate a Pitt Game.

Reactions: m48tank and AWS1022
Some of The Liar's sage leaders going ballistic over Scrap's hiring by Steelers. Many hoping he doesn't come in contact with and sully their studley players. I guess that puts and end to the Panther's number one recruiting edge.....sharing the same facilities with a respected NFL franchise.
Interesting point isn't it? The hypocrites on the Liar probably won't recognize it, but if they believe Bradley knew, then they have to stop crowing about their relationship with the Steelers.

So they are upset with the hire of an ex-PSU assistant coach that worked there during an off campus scandal with a local charity that didn't involve PSU students or employees.

But meanwhile their HEAD COACH was at MSU during the worst scandal in the history of college athletics, where hundreds of students were abused by an MSU employee, and their reports were ignored. How did he not know? I guess they don't see the irony.

So they are upset with the hire of an ex-PSU assistant coach that worked there during an off campus scandal with a local charity that didn't involve PSU students or employees.

But meanwhile their HEAD COACH was at MSU during the worst scandal in the history of college athletics, where hundreds of students were abused by an MSU employee, and their reports were ignored. How did he not know? I guess they don't see the irony.
Not to mention the Douche covering up rapes committed by members of the MSU football team.Yeah pot calling kettle.

Reactions: john4psu

Duzzknewzzi?

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
I have a confession to make. It isn't anything I'm proud of but it happened. I went and visited "the dark side" today, also known as "the lair," although I know it was the wrong thing to do. Yes, things over there have reached an all-time low. The ignorance by the average poster on their site boggles the mind. Some are certifiably insane.

Obviously, according to the Pitt faithful, EVERY Penn State fan is either a pedophile enabler or should be behind bars already for participating in molesting children for the past 40+ years. Joe is burning in hell as we speak and will be joined there in time by all his past assistant coaches. Any player who decides to attend PSU is supporting an unspeakable crime and should be ashamed of himself. The NCAA needs to revisit their past actions - especially now that MSU is accused of the same things - and shut down our program permanently. All Penn Staters are "sick cult members" and worship either Sandusky or Satan, perhaps both. It goes on-and-on.

I've decides that I won't be making the trip to Pittsburgh this September. I don't want to spend ANY money supporting an athletic program with demented persons of questionable intelligence as fans. I'd suggest others do the same. Although our players deserve our support at all away games, I believe they'll win handily against the 2nd rate talent and inferior coaching their institution provides.

Reactions: odshowtime
I have a confession to make. It isn't anything I'm proud of but it happened. I went and visited "the dark side" today, also known as "the lair," although I know it was the wrong thing to do. Yes, things over there have reached an all-time low. The ignorance by the average poster on their site boggles the mind. Some are certifiably insane.

Obviously, according to the Pitt faithful, EVERY Penn State fan is either a pedophile enabler or should be behind bars already for participating in molesting children for the past 40+ years. Joe is burning in hell as we speak and will be joined there in time by all his past assistant coaches. Any player who decides to attend PSU is supporting an unspeakable crime and should be ashamed of himself. The NCAA needs to revisit their past actions - especially now that MSU is accused of the same things - and shut down our program permanently. All Penn Staters are "sick cult members" and worship either Sandusky or Satan, perhaps both. It goes on-and-on.

I've decides that I won't be making the trip to Pittsburgh this September. I don't want to spend ANY money supporting an athletic program with demented persons of questionable intelligence as fans. I'd suggest others do the same. Although our players deserve our support at all away games, I believe they'll win handily against the 2nd rate talent and inferior coaching their institution provides.

One poster on their board came out and basically said the only people that are stuck on Sandusky are Pitt fans and he was embarrassed. He stated pro teams don't care, recruits don't care, the media doesn't care anymore, the only people that are keeping this shit up are pitt fans. He pointed out that recruits probably read these boards and pitt fans were embarrassing themselves. Needless to say, he got hammered by the retard pack. But he must have been a long time poster because no one called him a " nitter"..

Dan of the lair writes about their 2017 recruiting class

"Not concerning at all. PUS sold their souls to athletics long ago. Add North Carolina, tOSU, alabama, fla, fl st, miami, louisville, usc, and a host of others. Whores one and all. Pitt doesn’t, so we struggle. "
51 Dan1911, Thursday at 6:11 PM

Dan - how about your athletic programs stink, pure and simple? If you can't win (at much of anything) the others are cheating in some way. My oh my these pittiots live in a fantasy land. Too many of their posters are convinced Pitt found righteousness and are the bastion of the student athlete. Since when? How many players at Pitt got in trouble last year? Not to mention Narduzi Knew at MSU. Guess Pitt athletes are all graduating and becoming solid contributors to society - sure they are. What a monopoly on "culture" they have at Pitt. They are such a demented bunch.

On 247, Will Levis is rated .8689, Bryce Effner is rated .8709 and Charlie Katshir is rated .8755. Pitt's highest ranked players are Zubovic at .8797 and Shocky Jacques-Louis at .8763. All the rest are lower ranked than any Penn State recruit. Average ranking of recruits is Penn State - .9131 and Pitt - .8554. Pitt is buner 50 overall and 10th in the ACC.
Those idiots think Shockey is going to be the next Ju Ju

There's always a reason that certain talented recruits are left without options.
Although I hope the kid turns out to be a super genius who cures cancer, that would certainly explain why he chose Oakland over Los Angeles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT