ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

At this time last year, pitt athletic supporters were licking each other’s asses over max browne. They might have developed stronger “friendships”, but it didn’t exactly work out on the football field.

Not sure about that description. But I believe they were lick'in their Chops!!

Nope just talking facts. Keep bowling while Pitt makes it to the Playoffs. That's all you guys talk about anyway, too funny! Already losers!!! We want more than just bowling we want to get there and that is our plan. Nard knows what he is doing. Good luck!!!

This is what is likely will look like about the same time pitt makes it to the playoffs....

1488917882_pigsFLy.jpg

That little turd sniffer @EAB3 is definitely just a troll (there's no way he believes what he is typing) and is doing a nice job of getting everyone riled up, but the facts and reality in this post are an epic beat down nonetheless. Not quite to the level of the neck-stepping-on that Franklin is going to do to Narduzzi's sad and overmatched squad in September, but you really did make him look super stupid. Nicely done, PineIsland.

I think EAB might actually be a fan of another school just trying to make Pitt fans look as ridiculous as possible. Would explain his lack of command of the facts. Still fun to watch him lose debate after debate, and occasionally have his ass handed to him in 50 pieces. Part of the fun of this thread.

Again, nice job annihilating the troll.
If you read my post I grew up in pittsburgh, from Woodland Hills. Pitt fan all the way. Born in Ohio but raised in Pittsburgh. Been a Pitt fan for ever and I like Ohio State. Before we sprue more fake facts. Know who you are talking too, don't assume, thats what get idots in trouble. I lived in Wilkins Township, behind Penn Hills and border of Monroeville. Went to Turtle Creek High School. My class was the first graduration class from Woodland Hills High School. Unfortunately my father was transferred to Dayton Ohio my Senior year and I gradurated at Wayne High School another foorball factory.I am a big Steeler fan, Penguin, and Pirate fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: HailToPitt725
I agree with that. I always considered Pitt to me more of a psychotic ex girlfriend that just can't accept that we broke up and we moved on to better things while the ex is going through life bitter and blames us for everything that has gone wrong with her life since the break up.

Glenn Close said it best: “I’m not going to be IGNORED.....!”

If you read my post I grew up in pittsburgh, from Woodland Hills. Pitt fan all the way. Born in Ohio but raised in Pittsburgh. Been a Pitt fan for ever and I like Ohio State. Before we sprue more fake facts. Know who you are talking too, don't assume, thats what get idots in trouble. I lived in Wilkins Township, behind Penn Hills and border of Monroeville. Went to Turtle Creek High School. My class was the first graduration class from Woodland Hills High School. Unfortunately my father was transferred to Dayton Ohio my Senior year and I gradurated at Wayne High School another foorball factory.I am a big Steeler fan, Penguin, and Pirate fan.

Arnold Slick from Turtle Creek?

The sad thing about Pitt fans is that they spew false information around the internet because they don't like our football team. It's very low and classless for any sport team's fan base.

You lying to disparage two good, honorable men is disgusting.

Reactions: nittany dave
We don't hear peep one from these cretins until they get a few recruits and now it's a free for all. We have pitt clowns bragging about big wins and giving us their life story like anyone cares.

Just think. Only one more year of this bullshit and then they really do become irrelevant to us, forever. I can't wait.

No worries. The genius Dooz will bulk up some of those skill players and convert them into linemen. It's that kind of outside the box thinking which has made Pitt what it is.
Maybe Narduzzi can go camp at Wisconsin to learn from Paul Chryst how to actually recruit and develop offensive linemen.

Reactions: nittany dave

giphy.gif

This explains a lot. The retired Woody football coach was the biggest Pitt apologist in the world, and did everything he could to steer his players away from PSU. Every picture I ever saw of that guy, he was wearing a Pitt golf shirt. I'm sure both you and him are still livid that the first kid to break the local Pitt ties was Miles Sanders, who is going to put up 200 yards on your "special" defense in September.

No wonder most of the smarter kids from the Woody High district end up going to Central.

Reactions: ELDADDY
I kind of feel sorry for you now

Good day folks.

I rarely visited your forum until recently when I came upon this thread and I must admit that I am now a daily visitor here just to get the updates(and a few laughs).

The other day I took a quick glance at the offer sheets of the commits for Penn State, Pittsburgh, and WVU. What I noticed is that none of Pittsburgh's commitments hold offers from either Penn State or WVU.

I believe that aside from a star ranking, an offer sheet will tell you a lot(perhaps the most) about the potential of a recruit. I have noticed that Pitt is usually the most attractive power 5 offer on the offer sheets of their commitments and there is usually only one or two other P5 offers on the list with the bulk of the offers coming from small schools.

PSU recruits on a more national scale(jealous) but I have found that kids who commit to either Pittsburgh or West Virginia usually hold offers from both.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Unit and bytir
Pitt has won 10 games or more once since 1982. Yeah, playoffs are right around the corner.

1982 9 3 0 Cotton Bowl Classic #1 #10
1983 8 3 1 Fiesta Bowl #15 #18
1984 3 7 1 #17 –
1985 5 5 1 – –
1986 6 4 1 – –
1987 8 4 0 Astro-Bluebonnet Bowl #16 –
1988 6 5 0 #16 –
1989 8 3 1 John Hancock Bowl #7 #17
1990 3 7 1 #13 –
1991 6 5 0 Big East 3 2 0 #12 –
1992 3 9 0 Big East 1 3 0 – –
1993 3 8 0 Big East 2 5 0 – –
1994 3 8 0 Big East 2 5 0 – –
1995 2 9 0 Big East 0 7 0 – –
1996 4 7 Big East 3 4 – –
1997 6 6 Big East 4 3 Liberty Bowl – –
1998 2 9 Big East 0 7 – –
1999 5 6 Big East 2 5 – –
2000 7 5 Big East 4 3 Insight.com Bowl – –
2001 7 4 Big East 4 3 Tangerine Bowl – –
2002 9 4 Big East 5 2 Insight Bowl #17 #19
2003 8 5 Big East 5 2 Continental Tire Bowl #9 –
2004 8 4 Big East 4 2 Fiesta Bowl #19 #25
2005 5 6 Big East 4 3 #21 –
2006 6 6 Big East 2 5 – –
2007 5 7 Big East 3 4 – –
2008 9 4 Big East 5 2 Sun Bowl #17 –
2009 10 3 Big East 5 2 Meineke Car Care Bowl #8 #15
2010 8 5 Big East 5 2 BBVA Compass Bowl – –
2011 6 7 Big East 4 3 BBVA Compass Bowl #15 –
2012 6 7 Big East 3 4 BBVA Compass Bowl – –
2013 7 6 ACC 3 5 Little Caesars Pizza Bowl – –
2014 6 7 ACC 4 4 Armed Forces Bowl – –
2015 8 5 ACC 6 2 Military Bowl #23 –
2016 8 5 ACC 5 3 Pinstripe Bowl #22 –
2017 5 7

Pitt has won 10 games or more once since 1982. Yeah, playoffs are right around the corner.

1982 9 3 0 Cotton Bowl Classic #1 #10
1983 8 3 1 Fiesta Bowl #15 #18
1984 3 7 1 #17 –
1985 5 5 1 – –
1986 6 4 1 – –
1987 8 4 0 Astro-Bluebonnet Bowl #16 –
1988 6 5 0 #16 –
1989 8 3 1 John Hancock Bowl #7 #17
1990 3 7 1 #13 –
1991 6 5 0 Big East 3 2 0 #12 –
1992 3 9 0 Big East 1 3 0 – –
1993 3 8 0 Big East 2 5 0 – –
1994 3 8 0 Big East 2 5 0 – –
1995 2 9 0 Big East 0 7 0 – –
1996 4 7 Big East 3 4 – –
1997 6 6 Big East 4 3 Liberty Bowl – –
1998 2 9 Big East 0 7 – –
1999 5 6 Big East 2 5 – –
2000 7 5 Big East 4 3 Insight.com Bowl – –
2001 7 4 Big East 4 3 Tangerine Bowl – –
2002 9 4 Big East 5 2 Insight Bowl #17 #19
2003 8 5 Big East 5 2 Continental Tire Bowl #9 –
2004 8 4 Big East 4 2 Fiesta Bowl #19 #25
2005 5 6 Big East 4 3 #21 –
2006 6 6 Big East 2 5 – –
2007 5 7 Big East 3 4 – –
2008 9 4 Big East 5 2 Sun Bowl #17 –
2009 10 3 Big East 5 2 Meineke Car Care Bowl #8 #15
2010 8 5 Big East 5 2 BBVA Compass Bowl – –
2011 6 7 Big East 4 3 BBVA Compass Bowl #15 –
2012 6 7 Big East 3 4 BBVA Compass Bowl – –
2013 7 6 ACC 3 5 Little Caesars Pizza Bowl – –
2014 6 7 ACC 4 4 Armed Forces Bowl – –
2015 8 5 ACC 6 2 Military Bowl #23 –
2016 8 5 ACC 5 3 Pinstripe Bowl #22 –
2017 5 7

If you had any questions about pitt's place in college football, consider that their one 10-win season since 1982 (pathetic in and of itself) got them only the Meineke Car Care Bowl.

Think of all the words they could have used, and they chose "committed". Pitt knows how likely decommits are, and this is a desperate attempt to keep them.

If you had any questions about pitt's place in college football, consider that their one 10-win season since 1982 (pathetic in and of itself) got them only the Meineke Car Care Bowl.

To be clear, Pitt has not had a 10 win regular season since 1982. They had a 9 win regular season that got them to the Meineke Car Care Bowl where they beat up on perennial doormat, UNC, yes the basketball school. Their 9 wins included YSU, Buffalo, Navy, Louisville, Connecticut, Rutgers, USF, Syracuse, and the always overrated Notre Dame. In other words, it took the easiest schedule of all time for them to squeak out 9 wins in the regular season, and a super easy bowl game to get to 10.

No, you had me going for awhile, but the caricature is just too perfect, this adopted persona too willfully obtuse. You're a twisted (and brilliant) Ohio State or even more likely an Iowa fan who went full method, like Johnny Depp, to come off as the dysphoric yet relentless Pitt fan, spouting off all kinds of wishfulness with PSU as the backdrop. Iowa probably, because you guys have this sardonic humor, are often bemused by the whole Pitt-little-brother-thing, and are willing to go the extra mile with your humor. Gotta hand it to you; it's a great character and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. Well played, and keep it up!

Have you beaten a national title team the year they won it? We did at Clemson on their own field. that is big time. We have the pieces just need to get over the top. Penn State hasn't beaten anybody on that level. Sorry but good try. Washington State funny, Ohio State when everybody knows they were having a bad year. Same OSU team that got smashed by Clemson. You guys crack me up. Hurts when you deal with someone who knows sports. Please keep trying. Making me laugh at the clowns of PSU. Funny!!!!!! I just stake facts not fiction.

Why don't you tell Peak to unban all of us from your free board? Only seems fair that we should be able troll you if you are going to troll us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT