ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State dominates Michigan State 42-0 to finish regular season 10-2

Yeah, I guess my argument is between now and the bowl game. Are they really preparing for the NFL draft? Which is nearly 5 months away, I don't know. I'm just old school and it's just kind of ridiculous to me. Because they should be practicing and staying in shape anyways... If players are just going to skip bowl games, which in theory especially for penn state, are going to be really good match ups and some of the better ones that you've faced all year, why not skip like indiana or rutgers or games that we can win without our starters.
Some players have their NIL income tied to playing the bowl game.

Some players have their NIL income tied to playing the bowl game.
Is that true? If so I love it, and I think all of these deals should be like that. Obviously barring injury… They should be tied to playing if they want their money. I just think sitting out is a bad look for Everybody involved.

Nice to see Allar have time to throw the deep ball there
Michigan State is really bad (really bad) but showing a lot of improvement today even factoring that in

Not really when it shows inherent bias.
It's not bias--why would they be favoring MSU?
It's officials struggle with the speed of the game. They corrected the fumble call
You're just looking for an excuse for the games we lose. The officiating has been fine today and all season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT