ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State dominates Michigan State 42-0 to finish regular season 10-2

Rumor says Allar is not playing. Not sure what to believe
This will be interesting. It certainly appeared that he took a very wicked shot to the shoulder, and I read somewhere that he was having trouble even lifting his arm. I was shocked to hear Franklin say he was fine. Perhaps that was misdirection, as it is very difficult to prepare for both styles of quarterback.

Last edited:
Okay to play, but we'll be the judge of whether he is fine. ;)
We'll see but here's my question. Why didn't Allar just go down and have the refs call TO for injury? Or he could have used a PSU TO. His wild heave OOB was strange.

There’s a gap in the good games on tv today. Nothing on now other than Missouri vs Arkansas and Air Force vs Boise. Then a few good games all on at the same time at 7:30/ 8:30pm.

There’s a gap in the good games on tv today. Nothing on now other than Missouri vs Arkansas and Air Force vs Boise. Then a few good games all on at the same time at 7:30/ 8:30pm.
That’s cause nfl is on at 3

I can’t believe Iowa is 10-2. But I guess owning a 31 point victory over them can only help us when the final rankings come out.

Reactions: m.knox
F_u7sYZWgAAO4Eo

Reactions: mcpat
Unfortunately for them, we need to pile on the points to ensure we keep our position for a NY6 bowl.

Reactions: m.knox
I can’t believe Iowa is 10-2. But I guess owning a 31 point victory over them can only help us when the final rankings come out.

I was just telling my wife the same.... The worst 10-2 in the history of 10-2 teams... They had to have Neb help them today too.......

I was just telling my wife the same.... The worst 10-2 in the history of 10-2 teams... They had to have Neb help them today too.......
Miami Oh likely goes 10-2, and they’d easily be a double digit dog to Iowa. Heck, Iowa is better than several teams that likely end 11-1.

Reactions: GSPMax
We'll see but here's my question. Why didn't Allar just go down and have the refs call TO for injury? Or he could have used a PSU TO. His wild heave OOB was strange.

Probably because he did not know whether it would really affect his passing. Obviously he found out.

Watching Iowa-Nebraska.
Neither team wants (or deserves) to win.
What I'm keeping an eye on is Nebraska. They have been competitive in quite a few games, but keep losing. Interested to see what they do next year. A good kicker would help them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT