ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State dominates Michigan State 42-0 to finish regular season 10-2

One thing for sure, Allar needs to work on his accuracy - he throws very few "easy catches" (i.e., right on the numbers). Receivers always have arms fully extended.... jumping.... etc... Threw it behind 84 in endzone when he was very open.....

Receivers need to make catches, but Drew has not made it easy for them.

All year we manage to score points with not moving the ball that well, tonight we have over 300 yards in first half and only 13 points

All year we manage to score points with not moving the ball that well, tonight we have over 300 yards in first half and only 13 points
Not in the first half--in most games we put up nothing in the first half
WVU 14, Illinois 16, Iowa 10, NW 10, Indiana 17
Even Maryland we only had 21. Should have had 16 in this one as well

Reactions: LBCnova
All I have to say about the first half is you know you’re screwed when you have a 4th and 31.

D-fence.

Let’s go State.

Get the feeling this is Chops last game, especially reading between the lines with the article this week, and him getting nicked up tonight. Really hope he and others don't skip the bowl game...but such are CFB players today.

Get the feeling this is Chops last game, especially reading between the lines with the article this week, and him getting nicked up tonight. Really hope he and others don't skip the bowl game...but such are CFB players today.

I'm on the other side of this. If they a potential high round pick I hope they skip the bowl and prepare.

Reactions: LandoComando
He was down. Come on officials. Be better than that.

They should by this point in the season.
Wylie, Rojas, Robinson, DeLuca…they can all learn the position for flexibility and all are better options. Kobe should be able to handle 70% of the snaps. At this point there is no defensible reason for 43 to see the field.

Reactions: RickinDayton
Another bullshit call by b1g clowns - go figure.

Todd Blackledge, "I thought it was obvious he was down. Officials never signaled MSU possession."...

b1g clowns such a joke.

I'm on the other side of this. If they a potential high round pick I hope they skip the bowl and prepare.
Yeah, I guess my argument is between now and the bowl game. Are they really preparing for the NFL draft? Which is nearly 5 months away, I don't know. I'm just old school and it's just kind of ridiculous to me. Because they should be practicing and staying in shape anyways... If players are just going to skip bowl games, which in theory especially for penn state, are going to be really good match ups and some of the better ones that you've faced all year, why not skip like indiana or rutgers or games that we can win without our starters.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT