ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State dominates Michigan State 42-0 to finish regular season 10-2

Michigan State is just exhausted--not depth with the injuries and our defense is destroying them
Nice to see Allen dominate though

Whoa singleton with a burst there. What a great all around performance tonight.

So has Singleton. Funny how he makes plays when they get the ball to him in space.
He was much better today--long run of 20
He's much better used as a receiver and out in space. Still think the kid could be a beast if he's willing to move to WR next year.

Might better just put it in the garbage bin. It is not even good enough to recycle it.
When we talk about great trophies in sports, two stand tall above the rest: the Stanley Cup, and the almighty Land Grant Trophy

I love the part when PSU wins the game and the players run around the stadium passing the trophy from one to the other. Did you know each player gets to spend a day with the Land Grant Trophy?

When we talk about great trophies in sports, two stand tall above the rest: the Stanley Cup, and the almighty Land Grant Trophy

I love the part when PSU wins the game and the players run around the stadium passing the trophy from one to the other. Did you know each player gets to spend a day with the Land Grant Trophy?
Nobody can pass that thing around it weighs 750 pounds.

They better stay and show the trophy presentation!😻

How many report to the infirmary after that 24 hour trial of endurance?

Reactions: OzLion
Tough night for some of our “fans”. Not much to b!tch about, but they’ll find something.
Like you're bitching that others will be bitching?
Michigan State is 4-8 for a reason. They lost to us Michigan and Ohio State by a combined 129-3 (depending on the final 3:13 here)...add Washington 170-10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT