ADVERTISEMENT

Parris will wrestle, releases finalists list

This can not be correct. I read on HR he was a lock for the Hawks. Pretty sure it was Globlin or some other insider. I guess just another whoops.

Reactions: backdrft76
I would have thought the #2 PFP would have a better list of schools.;)
Or could it be as many pointed out to Willie that he is ranked too high.

I would have thought the #2 PFP would have a better list of schools.;)
Or could it be as many pointed out to Willie that he is ranked too high.
Not disputing that Willie may be a bit off here, but
Penn State
Ohio State
Minnesota
..are set at heavyweight moving forward.

The obvious missing teams are the Hawks, the Pokes and Cornell, but it isn't a bad list.

Reactions: tgar
Penn State
Ohio State
Minnesota

The obvious missing teams are the Hawks, the Pokes and Cornell, but it isn't a bad list.
We are in agreement, I was pointing out FLO's overrating.

Reactions: tgar
I would guess the uncertainty if he was going to even wrestle may have deterred some coaches from using resources to recruit him as well.

Penn State
Ohio State
Minnesota

Not sure how missing either of those 3 schools are. Hawks just got Cassioppi. Cornell last year got both Seth Janney and Brandon Furman. Pokes in 2016 got Ethan Anderson.

Not sure how missing either of those 3 schools are. Hawks just got Cassioppi. Cornell last year got both Seth Janney and Brandon Furman. Pokes in 2016 got Ethan Anderson.
I would think any school would still be looking for the best guys possible regardless of who's already there or coming. You guys were in a similar situation a few years ago at HWT obviously worked out. I believe OSU also had a solid HWT on the team around the time Mocco transferred there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT