ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Matchup you most look forward to

What OTT Match are you most looking forward to?

• Gilman vs. Suriano

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Suriano vs. Fix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lee vs. Suriano

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Zain vs. Yianni

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Zain vs. JO

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Burroughs vs. Dake

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • Cox vs. Taylor

Votes: 59 62.1%
  • Taylor vs. Valencia

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Snyder vs. Nickal

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Taylor vs. Nickal (wildcard)

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters

82bordeaux

Nov 19, 2019
eriespecialty.com
Since we have to endure the oddity of the Olympic year, let's focus on the pot of gold at the end of the road. I'm so stoked for the OTT in April. The match-ups are crazy good. Which match are you most looking forward to? Vote for up to three since there are so many great options. Also, if you can respond with whether you will be attending or not, it would be fun to know. I for one will be at both NCAA's and the OTT.

Dake vs JB for me. Dake seems to have surpassed him but JB has that Tom Brady aura ... just can't count him out due to age. I think he has one more Olympics in him.

Reactions: papride1
Wouldn’t miss it for the world. And I’d go just for the 86kg bracket. Or 57, or maybe even 74 and 97 and 65. All of it together, with greco and WFS to boot?
giphy.gif

Reactions: diggerpup
Zain/JO been a long time coming, but Im not so sure we will like the outcome. JO has never looked better,maybe someone will contaminate his ink supply with a illegal substance before April.

PD3 in the 86, 97 & 125 Finals were not a voting option ??
————————
Fix / Suriano would take 1-1/2 hrs, even in freestyle.

Reactions: danoftw
Taylor Vs. Cox!! I really can not visualize how Cox can make that weight? He had zero body fat up a weight.

All of them, really. Within the six Men’s Freestyle brackets, we’re likely to see some champ-vs-champ bouts in round 1, and it will get better from there.

I'm hoping its Lee vs Gilman at 57 for the finals but think most likely they be seeded on same side of the bracket..\
agree with you. Except for Spyker, some of don't get to see those real matches among teammates. Cenzo/Nolf earlier this year was fun.

Since we have to endure the oddity of the Olympic year, let's focus on the pot of gold at the end of the road. I'm so stoked for the OTT in April. The match-ups are crazy good. Which match are you most looking forward to? Vote for up to three since there are so many great options. Also, if you can respond with whether you will be attending or not, it would be fun to know. I for one will be at both NCAA's and the OTT.

Interesting to me that the #1 is Taylor vs Cox, since IMHO Cox won;t be at 189.

Interesting to me that the #1 is Taylor vs Cox, since IMHO Cox won;t be at 189.
I don't see anyway that Cox goes up. He will be at 86kg. Much easier path to gold. Gold at 97 involves beating Snyder, Sadulaev plus some other emerging guys.

It will be interesting to see Cox down 13lbs.

I don't see anyway that Cox goes up. He will be at 86kg. Much easier path to gold. Gold at 97 involves beating Snyder, Sadulaev plus some other emerging guys.

It will be interesting to see Cox down 13lbs.
You might be right about where he competes, but how many world titles does Cox need to win before he no longer cares who else is at his weight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT