ADVERTISEMENT

Which NWCA Classic matchup are you most excited to see?

I'm going with Hamiti/O'Toole as well. Both have a style that can lead to some crazy exchanges. Hard to see any other matches that will be as entertaining as this one.
That's true for the entertainment factor and maybe I'm underestimating Hamiti but I feel like O'Toole is a terrible matchup for him as O'Toole will come out on top in just about every scramble or weird position.

That's true for the entertainment factor and maybe I'm underestimating Hamiti but I feel like O'Toole is a terrible matchup for him as O'Toole will come out on top in just about every scramble or weird position.
I agree with you on this point. I think the match will be entertaining but not really that close. O’Toole will win comfortably.

In order:
Starocci-Lewis
Kerkvliet-Cassioppi
Brooks-Keckesian
Hamiti-O'Toole
Carr-Monday
Warner-Buchanan
Sasso-Gomez
Matthews-Woods
McKee-Courtney
Byrd-McGee
Teemer-Lewan

Honestly. Me personally, Kerkvliet/Cassioppi. Would like to see Kerk break through with beating Cass.

He said one big thing he worked on this summer is the mental side of things. Sounds like based on his hype and expectations out of high school, he put a lot of pressure on himself and this summer he's starting to realize "it's just wrestling, who gives a s*** if you lose" (in his own words basically)

He’s so fragile, they won’t risk it. He’ll re-tear one ACL before Big Tens, book it!

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-just-a-flesh-wound.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT