ADVERTISEMENT

What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming wrestling season?

Iowa should hire them a guy that can't coach...
I really want to say they have, but that would be unfair. Nobody coaches the wrestle to a stall call technique better than TnT and staff.
Cael, Cody, Casey, Jake and staff push, pull, prod, grind and fatigue their kids until they can loosen the reins and allow for the training and teaching peaks to combine into a post season wrestling tsunami. TnT and their boys take that Midlands peak and pound, and pound, and pound unrelentingly until everybody is properly conditioned to understand the path to NCAA dominance is the stall call.

I agree but if Gable comes back to Minny this season it definitely hurts Greg's chance at a Natty.
I agree with this. Without Gable he wins a NCAA Title.
Gable is on a different level but could be distracted with all the other stuff going on now with him.

I agree with this. Without Gable he wins a NCAA Title.
Gable is on a different level but could be distracted with all the other stuff going on now with him.
Agree, Greg K is the only HWT with the quickness and athleticism to have a chance against GS.

Howard and Bartlett ability to create offense and not rely on counters.
I think what has separated Penn State from the pack has been the ability of our wrestlers to score from feet and to get back points. Hopefully we see them take the next step.

This is a true statement. The PA fish & Boat Commision have bass at their warm water hatteries and Trout at their cold one. 😁
I never knew Bass wore hats, and would a warm water hat be a baseball cap versus a beanie? Though all the cool slackers wear beanies in 90 degree heat, so I guess it depends if bass are considered cool or not! which brings us back to the first statement....

I don't think they're going to need him so if he comes out of redshirt it'll be because he wants to and not Cael.
I think several things, purely guesses of course:
1. The young man will be raring to go this season.
2. He will have established there is a significant gap between he and the other options at 157.
3. Points 1 & 2 will lead to the coaches letting him wrestle this year, whether they believe his points are needed or not.

WE ARE!!!

If GS comes back, then I just want Kerk to beat Cassi in both the dual and Bigs. Kerk has a shot at Gable, but I don't want him doing it from the #4 seed. Let's see it in the finals, where Kerk can finish 1st or 2nd.
A less than 100% Kerk gave Steveson one of if not thee toughest match last year. The pic I saw of Kerkules a few weeks ago shows a noticeable weight gain. A 100% DGK is gonna be a tough out and I doubt Gable will be taking him lightly.

For Cael to crush his enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentation of their women!

First time I heard that question was when our Command Sergeant Major, formerly of the 75th Ranger Regiment, was smoking the dog shit out of 150 brand new infantry lieutenants at Fort Benning, GA.

“Gentlemen. The smoking will continue until you can answer this question: What is best in life?”, in a mangled Austrian accent. I had done a four digit number of push-ups at that point and it didn’t even occur to me that he was being humorous. The next morning it started and continued until someone remembered the answer.

Reactions: danoftw
First time I heard that question was when our Command Sergeant Major, formerly of the 75th Ranger Regiment, was smoking the dog shit out of 150 brand new infantry lieutenants at Fort Benning, GA.

“Gentlemen. The smoking will continue until you can answer this question: What is best in life?”, in a mangled Austrian accent. I had done a four digit number of push-ups at that point and it didn’t even occur to me that he was being humorous. The next morning it started and continued until someone remembered the answer.
That’s hilarious (in retrospect for you)

Nick Lee going 149
@Hoosier Lion is thinking...

200w.gif

I think several things, purely guesses of course:
1. The young man will be raring to go this season.
2. He will have established there is a significant gap between he and the other options at 157.
3. Points 1 & 2 will lead to the coaches letting him wrestle this year, whether they believe his points are needed or not.

WE ARE!!!
I feel like if he sits he'll have a great shot at being a 3-4 timer.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
My gut has been screaming at me that there is something special coming. Last 3 times my gut screamed at me like this about PSU wrestlers were in the spring before Cenzo's first go, 2nd was after watching Bo wrestle against Virginia Tech and the third was after seeing Cassar at the golf outing b4 Cassar's first year at heavyweight.
So why not just embrace it, and say it out loud.

I am ready to get this season started! Have they released the schedule yet?

My gut has been screaming at me that there is something special coming. Last 3 times my gut screamed at me like this about PSU wrestlers were in the spring before Cenzo's first go, 2nd was after watching Bo wrestle against Virginia Tech and the third was after seeing Cassar at the golf outing b4 Cassar's first year at heavyweight.

The last time my gut screamed at me, I ate too many habanero peppers.

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT