ADVERTISEMENT

OT. My wife and I welcomed our 3rd child just

after midnight. She was due to be here next Friday and knew I wanted to be home for the opener. :) Feeling beyond blessed right now.
Congratulatons! May your entire family be blessed with many happy years together in good health and happiness.
51EfA2rYBeL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Although it has been noted before, it bears repeating that threads like this one are one thing that makes this Board so great. And somewhat of a rarity. I regret having to admit that you will never see a thread like this one on the Cal Boards.

Although it has been noted before, it bears repeating that threads like this one are one thing that makes this Board so great. And somewhat of a rarity. I regret having to admit that you will never see a thread like this one on the Cal Boards.
Yes. There's a real camaraderie here which isn't seen elsewhere. The USC board used to be this way too, a very fine board until Thread View died.

Great news LJL! Here's to her health and happiness (as Mix hoists a nice Manhattan).

Agreed. There is a family atmosphere, which includes those crazy inlaws everyone has. While I have cut back my time here, I can't stay away entirely. It really is a great place.

Reactions: bmw199 and Sharkies
after midnight. She was due to be here next Friday and knew I wanted to be home for the opener. :) Feeling beyond blessed right now.

again Congrats and I like the name you picked.
I was in your old stomping grounds a few weeks ago.
I've never see San Diego so dry.
Flew to San Diego and then stayed with a friend in Oceanside
and drove Highway 1 to Big Sur...well almost the fires really kind of
re-routed my trip. Spent most of the time in Cambria but still had a great time.
Had excellent info from MontereyLion and LafayetteBear.
Do you think you'll get to any games this year?

OUTSTANDING, congrats to you and your expanded family.....how old are #1 and #2?

And remember, your wife is still off-limits when you want to celebrate the afternoon and evening of 9/10/16!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT