ADVERTISEMENT

Only ESPN

Look, you don’t like this guy and you obviously don’t like me. I don’t even know you and I don’t like you. You are most certainly not as smart as you think you are. So why don’t you just give it a rest and tend to your knitting.
Again with the unnecessary personal attacks. No wonder you had to change your moniker, CJFisJoePa.

Reactions: NJPSU
Again with the unnecessary personal attacks. No wonder you had to change your moniker, CJFisJoePa.
I haven’t changed anything. I’ve been reading this board for years and finally joined recently. Sadly that means I have to occasionally respond to dipshits like you. (That was a personal rebuttal. I never attack anyone. Just respond to dipshits. Another rebuttal since you keep score of such things.)

Yep. Just read Lone Survivor which goes deep into the Seal training. I knew it was hell but could never have imagined pain they go thru.
Great read. What they go through is insane......and then they have to get through the underwater training after the unbelievable physical stuff.

I haven’t changed anything. I’ve been reading this board for years and finally joined recently. Sadly that means I have to occasionally respond to dipshits like you. (That was a personal rebuttal. I never attack anyone. Just respond to dipshits. Another rebuttal since you keep score of such things.)
Oh, CJFisJoePaII, you should go yell at the clouds and stop the sad personal attacks.

Oh, CJFisJoePaII, you should go yell at the clouds and stop the sad personal attacks.
Here we have a good discussion about wrestling going on and for some reason you feel compelled to insert your nonsensical fu@kery. You’re about as interesting as reading a Psych textbook.

Here we have a good discussion about wrestling going on and for some reason you feel compelled to insert your nonsensical fu@kery. You’re about as interesting as reading a Psych textbook.
You need a hug. And to stick with your CJFisJoePaII name. Just like EdwardoCarrachio should go back to Online Persona.

You need a hug. And to stick with your CJFisJoePaII name. Just like EdwardoCarrachio should go back to Online Persona.
No need to bring your sexual preferences into this. This is my only name but it’s perfectly understandable, given your bizarre responses, that you have familiarity with multiple personalities.

No need to bring your sexual preferences into this. This is my only name but it’s perfectly understandable, given your bizarre responses, that you have familiarity with multiple personalities.
Hugs aren't sex. So all this time you thought your Grandma and mom were giving you some booty when they greeted you? That's disturbing on a number of levels. You're clearly CJFisJoePaII. No one else runs around with this unnecessarily bitter and hostile attitude compulsively yelling about "posers" and "dipshits."

B
Hugs aren't sex. So all this time you thought your Grandma and mom were giving you some booty when they greeted you? That's disturbing on a number of levels. You're clearly CJFisJoePaII. No one else runs around with this unnecessarily bitter and hostile attitude compulsively yelling about "posers" and "dipshits.
Buzz off. I’ll give you $10,000 if you can prove that I’m who you say I am. It should be pretty easy to contact the moderators and get verification. If I’m right you need to come back and post a sincere apology. So go ahead and do that and in the meantime stop running your mouth.

B

Buzz off. I’ll give you $10,000 if you can prove that I’m who you say I am. It should be pretty easy to contact the moderators and get verification. If I’m right you need to come back and post a sincere apology. So go ahead and do that and in the meantime stop running your mouth.
Buzz off, poser. CJFisJoePaII, your posting here is the equivalent of Lamar against the Chiefs .. it just doesn't measure up.

CJF… was originally Bushwood.
Well, then ... Bushwood = CJFisJoePaII = Kasparaitis. I wasn't familiar with Bushwood, but I'm certain those latter two are one and the same. Or maybe the only 2 people in the world who run around shouting variants of "you're a poser" happened upon the same message board and also just happen to be unnecessarily confrontational about everything.

Last edited:
Well, then ... Bushwood = CJFisJoePaII = Kasparaitis. I wasn't familiar with Bushwood, but I'm certain those latter two are one and the same. Or maybe the only 2 people in the world who run around shouting variants of "you're a poser" happened upon the same message board and also just happen to be unnecessarily confrontational about everything.
Do I need to get a restraining order? You’re a psycho. I told you just check with the moderators. I am merely having discussions on a message board, harming no one and you come along and throw yourself into the middle of it, making outlandish accusations that I’m people I don’t even know. And based on the fact that I used the obscure term dipshit that apparently only one person in the whole country uses. You need to take a step back and reassess your sorry life. Dipshit.

Do I need to get a restraining order? You’re a psycho. I told you just check with the moderators. I am merely having discussions on a message board, harming no one and you come along and throw yourself into the middle of it, making outlandish accusations that I’m people I don’t even know. And based on the fact that I used the obscure term dipshit that apparently only one person in the whole country uses. You need to take a step back and reassess your sorry life. Dipshit.
I originally posted in this thread, and it wasn't a reply to you, nor did it involve you in any way, shape or form. YOU took it upon yourself to launch some nonsensical rant at me. And since that exchange, that YOU initiated, I've only been responding to your attacks on me, CFJisJoePaII.

I originally posted in this thread, and it wasn't a reply to you, nor did it involve you in any way, shape or form. YOU took it upon yourself to launch some nonsensical rant at me. And since that exchange, that YOU initiated, I've only been responding to your attacks on me, CFJisJoePaII.
You were running your mouth on another thread as well so quit with the crying act, Dipshit. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. Since it’s a message board it’s difficult to tell when you’re dealing with a little girl.

Well, then ... Bushwood = CJFisJoePaII = Kasparaitis. I wasn't familiar with Bushwood, but I'm certain those latter two are one and the same.
You shouldn't be certain...Kasparaitis is an order or magnitude more restrained than Bushwood.

Better yet, put that poster on ignore and enjoy a board free of its mental health issues. There is a very tiny subset of posters that shouldn't be allowed to ruin the boards. Just put them on ignore and don't respond to the irrational ranting.

Now there are posters with which you disagree but should consider their views because they are good and honest people. But those that aren't good and honest (or even sane in this case) aren't worth anyone's time no matter what their views might be.
I had this stalker sniffed out in five seconds. He’s a bully who thinks he’s all that but he’s actually a psychologically damaged person who is quite pitiful. He should change his name to Can’t Take the High Heat.

You shouldn't be certain...Kasparaitis is an order or magnitude more restrained than Bushwood.
If Bushwood was a psycho, I’m guessing he created this new moniker in order to get a fresh start … but he’s bursting at the seams, finding it nearly impossible to restrain himself. Kasparaitis is already over-the-top inappropriately rude and angry, so Bushwood must have been a fun psychological case study.

You were running your mouth on another thread as well so quit with the crying act, Dipshit. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. Since it’s a message board it’s difficult to tell when you’re dealing with a little girl.
You’re angry and delusional, CJFis JoePaII. You came up to ME, you started cursing and insulting ME, and now you're trying to play the victim while continuing your assault. There are some really calming shows on Peacock that could help sedate you while we find your caretakers.

There is no chance that he is Bushwood.
He is far more in control than typical Bushie. However, I have noticed increased aggression (or rudeness?) over the past month or so. I’m still waiting on more evidence. I’d flip a coin on it right now.

Good ole “The Sky is NOT Blue Lando. Makes Baghdad Bob look like Socrates.
He's like a dog with a bone - will go to his grave before admitting he is wrong - most people have the stones to man up and take the hit but he will keep throwing nonsense out there even after all the facts prove he is wrong.

Reactions: Kasparaitis
He is far more in control than typical Bushie. However, I have noticed increased aggression (or rudeness?) over the past month or so. I’m still waiting on more evidence. I’d flip a coin on it right now.

@Erial_Lion

Do a search for "poser" and CJFisJoePaII and then "poser" and Kasparaitis.

You'll see a lot of this from CJFisJoePaII ..

--------------------------

"But one who accounts for half the posts on the board and destroys every thread with his poser-troll bullshit.

Some of you poser-trolls are positively hillarious.

BTW poser-fan trolls - PSU is out-rushing Iowa 100 yards to 18 yards midway through 3rd QTR. PSU has run 63 offensive plays to Iowa's 24...... Yea, "we're" lucky to be winning.... blah, blah, blah.... Get lost you loser poser troll douchebags.

Huh??? What??? You have dipshit poser-trolls yammering about PSU not being a top team and CJF should be fired."

------------------------

3 pages of entries like that, actually. And the last one is on December 23, 2023 on this board.

Meanwhile, Kasparaitis registered on this site on December 27, 2023.

A "poser" search of him reveals a page of "poser" mentions, like these:

------------------------

Suck it, Poser. Posers can be found in various settings, whether they’re pretending to like a certain thing or faking a whole suite of skills. In every case, a poser pretends to be something or someone that he isn’t, usually to get attention. You can often identify posers from the way they act...

the heat self censor by leaving the kitchen. So thanks for that! I only respond in kind to those who attack me first. I do expose the trolling Poser Lando because he’s a trolling poser. And it’s difficult at times to refrain from ridiculing some of the ridiculously jealous, petty and...

He’s what you call a Poser. Internet Troll.

-------------------------

It's quite clear he created this new name so he could dedicate his old name to the wrestling board, and then continue on attacking that Lando guy with his new moniker on this board. I'll have to take your word for it that he was Bushwood in the past. Again, I'm not familiar with that guy ... but Kasparaitis and CJFisJoePaII are definitely the same person.

@Erial_Lion

"But one who accounts for half the posts on the board and destroys every thread with his poser-troll bullshit.

BTW poser-fan trolls - PSU is out-rushing Iowa 100 yards to 18 yards midway through 3rd QTR. PSU has run 63 offensive plays to Iowa's 24...... Yea, "we're" lucky to be winning.... blah, blah, blah.... Get lost you loser poser troll douchebags.

Huh??? What??? You have dipshit poser-trolls yammering about PSU not being a top team and CJF should be fired."

------------------------

3 pages of entries like that, actually. And the last one is on December 23, 2023 on this board.

------------------------

Suck it, Poser. Posers can be found in various settings, whether they’re pretending to like a certain thing or faking a whole suite of skills. In every case, a poser pretends to be something or someone that he isn’t, usually to get attention. You can often identify posers from the way they act...

the heat self censor by leaving the kitchen. So thanks for that! I only respond in kind to those who attack me first. I do expose the trolling Poser Lando because he’s a trolling poser. And it’s difficult at times to refrain from ridiculing some of the ridiculously jealous, petty and...

It's quite clear he created this new name so he could dedicate his old name to the wrestling board, and then continue on attacking that Lando guy with his new moniker on this board. I'll have to take your word for it that he was Bushwood in the past. Again, I'm not familiar with that guy ... but Kasparaitis and CJFisJoePaII are definitely the same person.
Who cares. 70% of posters on here do the same thing,

Huh? Dying? 10% increase in HS boys participation, never mind the girls which is a staggering growth marker. HS participation is now the highest since the 70’s when it was a gym class staple and every boy had to try it.

ESPN expanding prime coverage, not decreasing. (Good or bad performance of the coverage notwithstanding ).
Lando Commando is a Penn Stater hater who only posts too troll

Who cares. 70% of posters on here do the same thing,
Well, this started as revealing that Edwardo and Online Persona are definitely the same person ... and I care about that only because he gave a "goodbye cruel world ... I'll never post here again" speech based on the (allegedly) horrible mods before leaving as Online. And now he's back with another fake life story, acting like nothing happened. And then Kasparaitis/CFJisJoePaII stepped in to insult/attack.

@Erial_Lion

------------------------

------------------------

I think it is 98+% certain you have a DNA match on him [CJF/Bushwood].

For me, the use of the word Dipshit was the clue. The other was the hard-on for Lando. I recall him verbally accosting him over and over in the last fall. It’s also quite telling that one guys last post was Dec 23 and new guy [so-called long time lurker haha] starts posting Dec 27.

Well, this started as revealing that Edwardo and Online Persona are definitely the same person ... and I care about that only because he gave a "goodbye cruel world ... I'll never post here again" speech based on the (allegedly) horrible mods before leaving as Online. And now he's back with another fake life story, acting like nothing happened. And then Kasparaitis/CFJisJoePaII stepped in to insult/attack.
Dude, I called out Edwardo as being Online Persona a month or two ago, and he admitted to it.

Bushwood can't post without using run on sentences, no paragraph structure, "$$$$$" or "?????", going on and on about "O$U", etc, etc. I can almost assure you that Kasparitis is not Bushwood. It's not like calling someone "poser" is so obscure that only one person could do it. I've read Bushwood posts for a decade plus, and when he comes back under a new name, it's obvious within the first day (sorta like when Gunsie comes back again).

@Erial_Lion

------------------------

------------------------

Just ask the moderators. And then man up and come back and admit you were wrong. I know that will never happen because you’re not man enough to admit that I was right all along and you really are a dipshit.

Dude, I called out Edwardo as being Online Persona a month or two ago, and he admitted to it.

Bushwood can't post without using run on sentences, no paragraph structure, "$$$$$" or "?????", going on and on about "O$U", etc, etc. I can almost assure you that Kasparitis is not Bushwood. It's not like calling someone "poser" is so obscure that only one person could do it. I've read Bushwood posts for a decade plus, and when he comes back under a new name, it's obvious within the first day (sorta like when Gunsie comes back again).
Exactly. This Pitch character is an obsessed stalker. And then he gets all worked up when someone stands up to his nonsense .The only person I ever called a poser is Lando because he is the textbook definition of one. (That’s why I looked up the definition and posted it.)

I got into a little discussion with you Erial because you have a higher opinion of Shrewsberry than I do but I hold no grudges for differences of opinion. You seem like a normal person but your friend here is unstable.

I think it is 98+% certain you have a DNA match on him [CJF/Bushwood].

For me, the use of the word Dipshit was the clue. The other was the hard-on for Lando. I recall him verbally accosting him over and over in the last fall. It’s also quite telling that one guys last post was Dec 23 and new guy [so-called long time lurker haha] starts posting Dec 27.
You’re a dipshit, too. So there’s that.

@Erial_Lion

------------------------

------------------------

One way to find out for sure is to wait for a game thread and if Kasparaitis complains about holding after every play, then you know he’s Bushwood.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
Lando Commando is a Penn Stater hater who only posts too troll
How do I hate Penn State? Because I'm not a fan of wrestling?
I talk about Penn State hockey, WVB and WBB but, yes, I'm just hater even though I've praised Franklin would finally getting us to the point where I no longer have any concern about beating lesser teams and I want to take the next step forward. Horrible fan--must be a troll lol

I've been aware Edwardo and Online were the same person, as well ... this instance was just definitive proof, unless he plagiarized a former poster. I've never seen a direct admission by him. Did he explain why he came back despite those evil mods that caused him to flee still being here? And why he didn't just come back as Online Persona?

So maybe you're wrong about Bushwood being CJFisJoePaII, because CJFisJoePaII isn't currently posting on the wrestling board in the same style you describe (so either he CAN control himself, somewhat, or that's not him). But it's entirely clear CJFisJoePaII and Kasparaitis are one and the same. They're the only 2 posters who use "poser" like that on a regular basis ... almost no one else has used it more than once. The fact that CJF STOPPED using "poser" 4 days before Kasparaitis came to the board, at which point CJF stopped posting on this board ... and now Kasparaitis is the only one who uses it on this board is another clue. The abuse of "dipshit," and the fixation on Lando take away any doubt.

Last edited:
I've been aware Edwardo and Online were the same person, as well ... this instance was just definitive proof, unless he plagiarized a former poster. I've never seen a direct admission by him. Did he explain why he came back despite those evil mods that caused him to flee still being here? And why he didn't just come back as Online Persona?

So maybe you're wrong about Bushwood being CJFisJoePaII, because CJFisJoePaII isn't currently posting on the wrestling board in the same style you describe (so either he CAN control himself, somewhat, or that's not him). But it's entirely clear CJFisJoePaII and Kasparaitis are one and the same. They're the only 2 posters who use "poser" like that on a regular basis ... almost no one else has used it more than once. The fact that CJF STOPPED using "poser" 4 days before Kasparaitis came to the board, at which point CJF stopped posting on this board ... and now Kasparaitis is the only one who uses it on this board is another clue. The abuse of "dipshit," and the fixation on Lando take away any doubt.
This is (hopefully) the last time I’m going to respond to your nonsense, Detective Columbo. First, “Everyone knows” Lando is a posing troll. There is no way he’s a Penn State graduate and/or fan. It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. So calling him a poser is as natural as calling Lamar Jackson MVP.

Next, when someone presents themselves as a dipshit, as you have so masterfully done, it is extremely difficult to see you in any other light. I suppose I could borrow from my Pittsburgh friends and just refer to you as a Jagov.

Finally, as I have previously stated, when you verify that what you have been posting here about me is not true I ask that you apologize, knowing full well that will never happen because know-it-all bullies like you can never admit they are wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT