ADVERTISEMENT

Only ESPN

This is (hopefully) the last time I’m going to respond to your nonsense, Detective Columbo. First, “Everyone knows” Lando is a posing troll. There is no way he’s a Penn State graduate and/or fan. It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. So calling him a poser is as natural as calling Lamar Jackson MVP.

Next, when someone presents themselves as a dipshit, as you have so masterfully done, it is extremely difficult to see you in any other light. I suppose I could borrow from my Pittsburgh friends and just refer to you as a Jagov.

Finally, as I have previously stated, when you verify that what you have been posting here about me is not true I ask that you apologize, knowing full well that will never happen because know-it-all bullies like you can never admit they are wrong.

No one else uses the term "poser" and no one else uses it the way you do, CFJisJoePaII. No one else has the obsession with that Lando guy that you do. And, again, you came at me, and with name-calling, wannabe bully. Go out and enjoy that faux-early retirement. You should be out there and happy, not in here failing at bullying strangers and shouting from your mountaintop that everyone and everything is corrupt.

No one else uses the term "poser" and no one else uses it the way you do, CFJisJoePaII. No one else has the obsession with that Lando guy that you do. And, again, you came at me, and with name-calling, wannabe bully. Go out and enjoy that faux-early retirement. You should be out there and happy, not in here failing at bullying strangers and shouting from your mountaintop that everyone and everything is corrupt.
I see you are still unemployed.

I’ll tell you the same thing I told your good buddy Lando. You have no power over us. Now go away before someone drops a house on you. There is a thread about genealogy you should join. I’m sure you could solve all the cold cases in the country simply by giving the death penalty to anyone who uses the word poser. I hear it is as reliable as fingerprints and DNA. What a dope!

I’ll tell you the same thing I told your good buddy Lando. You have no power over us. Now go away before someone drops a house on you. There is a thread about genealogy you should join. I’m sure you could solve all the cold cases in the country simply by giving the death penalty to anyone who uses the word poser. I hear it is as reliable as fingerprints and DNA. What a dope!
Who is "us"? The voices in your head? Or you and your other identity, CJFisJoePaII? Lando definitely isn't my buddy ... I'd hope you'd be able to restrain yourself enough to stop harassing the guy, because it only encourages him. Instead you appear to get great joy out of trying to bully him and he seems to like irritating you.

Again, if you're happily retired, go out and enjoy it. If you're not, at least go out and yell at the clouds about all the conspiracies, corruptions and wrongs that you're going to right. Just watch out for the peacocks.

Dying at the college level. Are they adding or losing programs. Compare to 10, 20, 30 years ago. Wrestling, especially, boys growing in HS doesn't add growth in college.
There are schools in NAIA and DIII that are adding the program.

Who is "us"? The voices in your head? Or you and your other identity, CJFisJoePaII? Lando definitely isn't my buddy ... I'd hope you'd be able to restrain yourself enough to stop harassing the guy, because it only encourages him. Instead you appear to get great joy out of trying to bully him and he seems to like irritating you.

Again, if you're happily retired, go out and enjoy it. If you're not, at least go out and yell at the clouds about all the conspiracies, corruptions and wrongs that you're going to right. Just watch out for the peacocks.
Are you trying to be funny? Because your purpose pitches keep hitting the mascot. I’m not the people you keep accuse me of being. I’m happily retired, having achieved all my goals in life. I’m now raising a family. I thought it would be a good idea to join a message board that I have been reading for years but then I was confronted with a troll who poses as a fake Penn State fan. And now I have a stalker.

• Sad
Reactions: EdwardoCarrachio
Are you trying to be funny?
Pedopitch has no sense of humor. Also, he's stupid.

This is how PP spends most of his day...

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

There are schools in NAIA and DIII that are adding the program.
Which doesn't help the growth of DI which is the discussion. People can love wrestling. My father-in-law's favorite two weekends of the year are Big Ten then the NCAAs. That's his favorite sport. I'd watch about 900 other events first. I think Indian Wells/Miami Open are far superior as they're happening at the same time. It's all personal opinion but we all can admit wrestling isn't very competitive when any program, even Penn State, wins 11 titles since 2011 and it wasn't even held one year. Wrestling has always been that way--whether it was Ok State, Iowa or us dominating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT