ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio St vs Mizzou up now

Let's take a peek at the glorious dumpster fire over across the border 😂

mins
54 months
At some point the program needs to move on. This guy is not the one to take the program up. Save me the ********* record argument. We’re witnessing the downfall of Ohio state as a program. The lines aren’t nasty. It’s soft ****** ball. This is what Ohio state is. The offensive is terrible and days the one who’s in charge of it. The day this program moves on from day is the day this program moves forward

...and you don't stop 😂😂😂...

Something about Day just doesn’t say leader. His dancing around before games seems like he’s trying too hard to be cool with his players. He’s also complains enough to make Lebron blush. I guarantee tee players hated Urban but would run through a wall not to disappoint him. Day doesn’t recruit the line of scrimmage well and it costs us games

Trust me it's WAY WORSE than the posts I copied and pasted...this guy is 11-2, beats Franklin like a drum, has the 3rd best winning record in the game, and they are calling for his head FAR WORSE than the Franklin haters on here.

So all you coach lovers like AWS, stick that in your craw and eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Omg. With any offenses they would have won. Third string QB against a very good team. We had more than a few games just like this in the early 2000’s lol

Ohio State falls to 2-13 against the SEC in bowl games. 0-1 in meaningless bowl games.
Perspective— Their number 1 QB, WR,LB, and number 3 WR did not play for various reasons. They were lead by a QB who barely took ANY snaps this year. This team is a shell of the team that played the previous 12 games. —Rutgers and NW would have beat this team, and we would have demolished them.

Trust me it's WAY WORSE than the posts I copied and pasted...this guy is 11-2, beats Franklin like a drum, has the 3rd best winning record in the game, and they are calling for his head FAR WORSE than the Franklin haters on here.

You’re a mess 😂

Let's take a peek at the glorious dumpster fire over across the border 😂

mins
54 months
At some point the program needs to move on. This guy is not the one to take the program up. Save me the ********* record argument. We’re witnessing the downfall of Ohio state as a program. The lines aren’t nasty. It’s soft ****** ball. This is what Ohio state is. The offensive is terrible and days the one who’s in charge of it. The day this program moves on from day is the day this program moves forward
OSU lost fair and square. They had to play a true freshman with a horrible O line in front of him. The result: 3 points. Hard to win a game with 3 points. Doubt Harrison would have saved them. Look for OSU to be very active in the portal when it comes to O lineman. I would be shocked if the oline coach is still employed a week from now. That all said I'll consider it a great consolation prize if Alabama drills Michigan.

OSU lost fair and square. They had to play a true freshman with a horrible O line in front of him. The result: 3 points. Hard to win a game with 3 points. Doubt Harrison would have saved them. Look for OSU to be very active in the portal when it comes to O lineman. I would be shocked if the oline coach is still employed a week from now. That all said I'll consider it a great consolation prize if Alabama drills Michigan.
I hate Michigan too, but if PSU also loses we’ll have to hear about “SEC speed” for a few weeks 🙄

Not sure how Brown would have done if he had stayed healthy. I think Mizzou still wins. This offseason will be interesting to see who emerges as the QB starter.

No Big10 Refs tonight as well.

I hate Michigan too, but if PSU also loses we’ll have to hear about “SEC speed” for a few weeks 🙄
Let's look at the facts. In the last 20 years, an SEC team has won the national title 14 times. An ACC team has won it 3 times. The Pac10 has won it 2 times. The B1G and the and the B12 have won it 1 time. It was split in 2003.

Just a precursor to a scUM egg-laying.

Day is now 2-5 in the Post-Season and 0-3 against SEC in post-season. Hairball is 1-6 in the post-season at scUM and 1-4 against the SEC in the post-season. Ever notice how bad duhO$U and scUM are against top 10 teams when they play outside the friendly confines of the homer-10? duhO$U was called for multiple holds yesterday - Mizzou none. Go figure (didn't a ridiculous, bail-out "defensive holding" call that wasn't called the same way - both ways cause a 14-point swing in the PSU-duhO$U game???) - go figure.

Huh? What? You really think duhO$U will be ranked ahead of us if we win after this shitshow???? duhO$U has less than 200 Offensive Yards with under 5 minutes to go.
Yes, voters know how little this game means. Ohio State was down to their third QB and lost to a top 10 team by 11 points. They were also without arguably the best player in college football. I can't believe anyone is trying to make a big deal about this loss.

The only thing to take from it is Ohio State better be calling QBs in the portal for next year or pray the true freshman (Air) is ready day 1.

Last edited:

Those posts sound exactly like your posts and many others on here. And guess what, there are posts like this about every coach at every program after every loss. So you’re trashing OSU fans for posting exactly the same type of things you and others on here post and act like it’s some kind of win for you? Ironic.

Day is now 2-5 in the Post-Season and 0-3 against SEC in post-season. Hairball is 1-6 in the post-season at scUM and 1-4 against the SEC in the post-season. Ever notice how bad duhO$U and scUM are against top 10 teams when they play outside the friendly confines of the homer-10? duhO$U was called for multiple holds yesterday - Mizzou none. Go figure (didn't a ridiculous, bail-out "defensive holding" call that wasn't called the same way - both ways cause a 14-point swing in the PSU-duhO$U game???) - go figure.
Plus no review on the fumble by OSU inside their own 10. They miraculously missed the OSU OL tackle a defender in the open field. The officiating crew must have been BIG rejects.

Reactions: Grass and LMTLION
Plus no review on the fumble by OSU inside their own 10. They miraculously missed the OSU OL tackle a defender in the open field. The officiating crew must have been BIG rejects.
The “fumble” really looked like down by contact to me. Anyway, it probably was reviewed. They just didn’t stop play to do it. It didn’t warrant 5 minutes of scrutiny. If it was a fumble I am sure Mizzou would have raised a big stink. They never batted an eye.

The “fumble” really looked like down by contact to me. Anyway, it probably was reviewed. They just didn’t stop play to do it. It didn’t warrant 5 minutes of scrutiny. If it was a fumble I am sure Mizzou would have raised a big stink. They never batted an eye.
Agreed. He was down but they should have reviewed it further. It seemed rushed.

Yes, voters know how little this game means. Ohio State was down to their third QB and lost to a top 10 team by 11 points. They were also without arguably the best player in college football. I can't believe anyone is trying to make a big deal about this loss.

The only think to take from it is Ohio State better be calling QBs in the portal for next year or pray the true freshman (Air) is ready day 1.
FSU won with their 3rd string QB and dropped out of the playoffs. OSU loses with their 3rd stringer and nothing changes?? That actually sounds about right.

FSU won with their 3rd string QB and dropped out of the playoffs. OSU loses with their 3rd stringer and nothing changes?? That actually sounds about right.
FSU dropped to prevent what we saw last night from happening in a playoff game. Last night is exactly why FSU fell.

Last edited:
Reactions: dailybuck777

duhO$U's QB situation was Day's own fault - McCord has said he transferred to get away from Day (and McCord is not the only one - young player's have transferred out of duhO$U in droves). Dumbass' lame excuse doesn't explain why Day is 2-5 in the postseason (0-3 against SEC) - Day's record against Top-10 teams outside the friendly confines of the Homer-10 sucks. duhO$U losing in the postseason is not a surprise and more par for the course. Laughable to claim that duhO$U is not going to drop in the polls after getting utterly mauled (and putting up 3 points and only 200 yards of total offense [only 97 rushing yards on 33 rushing attempts LMAO]). Acting like this loss is completely attributed to QB play is beyond laughable as well - duhO$U was dominated across the board.... out rushed 203 yards to 97.... massively outgained in total offense..... outscored badly and it should have been worse..... This is pretty much the same team Day is taking into 2024 and it doesn't look very good. Again, the notion that AP Voters will ignore that shit-show is slim-to-none and slim left town after the Bowl.

duhO$U's QB situation was Day's own fault - McCord has said he transferred to get away from Day (and McCord is not the only one - young player's have transferred out of duhO$U in droves). Dumbass' lame excuse doesn't explain why Day is 2-5 in the postseason (0-3 against SEC) - Day's record against Top-10 teams outside the friendly confines of the Homer-10 sucks. duhO$U losing in the postseason is not a surprise and more par for the course. Laughable to claim that duhO$U is not going to drop in the polls after getting utterly mauled (and putting up 3 points and only 200 yards of total offense [only 97 rushing yards on 33 rushing attempts LMAO]). Acting like this loss is completely attributed to QB play is beyond laughable as well - duhO$U was dominated across the board.... out rushed 203 yards to 97.... massively outgained in total offense..... outscored badly and it should have been worse..... This is pretty much the same team Day is taking into 2024 and it doesn't look very good. Again, the notion that AP Voters will ignore that shit-show is slim-to-none and slim left town after the Bowl.
The outcome of bowl games is irrelevant
Day's struggles with Michigan and in the playoff is what will get him fired--not yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: GSPMax
I think the B10 Network talking heads are going to cry after talking about this game. They can stomach Mich beating them but Missouri? This rocked their world. They are such shills for them it is a joke.

Most people watch football to enjoy top athletes playing. Some seem to watch to score the referees. Strange. OSU lost plain and simple. The O line got dominated and they were forced to play a freshman QB with little experience. The refs played no part in the outcome.

I think the B10 Network talking heads are going to cry after talking about this game. They can stomach Mich beating them but Missouri? This rocked their world. They are such shills for them it is a joke.

duhO$U regularly loses in the postseason - Day's Bowl Game record is 2-5 (Hairball's is 1-6 @scUM). duhO$U's record against Top 10 teams (i.e., finish season top 10) outside of the cozy confines of the homer-10 sucks - ditto scUM. Day and Hairball are a combined 3-11 against teams finishing in Top 10 in games played outside the cozy confines of the homer-10, but the BTN talking heads never mention this oddity - go figure.

Most people watch football to enjoy top athletes playing. Some seem to watch to score the referees. Strange. OSU lost plain and simple. The O line got dominated and they were forced to play a freshman QB with little experience. The refs played no part in the outcome.
The opt outs and injuries played a big part so it is tough to evaluate this game. The QB situation is a concern. Also there seems to be a significant drop off after MHJ even more than you would expect. Then also losing Egbuka next season is a significant loss. OSU is built on all world receivers and a top NFL draft pick QB. Those don't look like they are on the roster for next season. I think Henderson is staying so that helps a lot but you also need to shore up the O-Line. Portal or there probably are 4-5 star young OL guys who could be ready, not sure.

I hope someone got Herby a crying towel after the game - I guess OSU didn't play with enough physicality.

Reactions: GSPMax
Let's look at the facts. In the last 20 years, an SEC team has won the national title 14 times. An ACC team has won it 3 times. The Pac10 has won it 2 times. The B1G and the and the B12 have won it 1 time. It was split in 2003.

Teams win titles not conferences.

The opt outs and injuries played a big part so it is tough to evaluate this game. The QB situation is a concern. Also there seems to be a significant drop off after MHJ even more than you would expect. Then also losing Egbuka next season is a significant loss. OSU is built on all world receivers and a top NFL draft pick QB. Those don't look like they are on the roster for next season. I think Henderson is staying so that helps a lot but you also need to shore up the O-Line. Portal or there probably are 4-5 star young OL guys who could be ready, not sure.
The OL was their biggest problem all year and that sounds strange coming from OSU

Reactions: lazydave841
duhO$U regularly loses in the postseason - Day's Bowl Game record is 2-5 (Hairball's is 1-6 @scUM). duhO$U's record against Top 10 teams (i.e., finish season top 10) outside of the cozy confines of the homer-10 sucks - ditto scUM. Day and Hairball are a combined 3-11 against teams finishing in Top 10 in games played outside the cozy confines of the homer-10, but the BTN talking heads never mention this oddity - go figure.
I’m curious and you probably already have the stats. What’s Franklins w-l record against teams finishing in the top ten in games played outside the cozy confines of the homer 10? Is P$U with Franklin way better?

The only thing to take from it is Ohio State better be calling QBs in the portal for next year or pray the true freshman (Air) is ready day 1.
This is why I don't watch the Bowl games anymore outside of the Playoffs. Many of the top teams have a ton of players opting out - especially with the Portal now in play. It's going to be far worse next year with the 12-team playoff.

Reactions: LandoComando
Wow if this isn't the end for Ryan Day then Ohio State has really changed.

Used to be 2 losses against Michigan got your fired. Day's up to 3 straight losses to UM and now his vaunted offense almost getting shut out in a bowl game against an opponent that has a fraction of the talent Ohio State has.

Day's run of QB recruiting has come to an end and he has running game to fall back on. The Ohio State O-line was dreadful in this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT