ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio St vs Mizzou up now

Years ago the NFL broadcast a game with zero announcers. The networks should do that again and more often, especially if beth mowins is on the schedule.
I was volunteering a couple weeks ago and their was a woman there with a voice almost identical to Beth Mowins. It was killing me......

• Haha
Reactions: psu00
McCord has been gone from oh-high-ya for over a month. Day is on the hook for this if he hasn't gotten this true freshman 4 star QB more ready for his backup role than what he's shown so far.

I don't buy the "can't get two QB's ready in that amount of time" theory. Brown was competing for the starting job and has gotten playing time earlier in his osu career and practiced as the backup all season. It's not like he was a true freshman either. The true freshman must have been getting 3rd string reps all season and Day knows every team needs a competent backup QB. Most teams use a good many of the bowl prep practices to focus on development of their backup players anyway.

Going into the half Day commented that his freshman QB took over too many times inside the 10 yard line, so maybe when osu getts better starting field position we'll see the freshman have a better chance to throw the ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdwardoCarrachio
McCord has been gone from oh-high-ya for over a month. Day is on the hook for this if he hasn't gotten this true freshman 4 star QB more ready for his backup role than what he's shown so far.
You can't get two QBs ready for game in action in less than a month
This is just determining if they hit the portal hard tomorrow

Reactions: lazydave841
He's going to have to show a lot more than he did this year.
No, he's not. He's widely projected as a top 10 pick as of right now. Unless he regresses teams will draft him solely based on potential. See Hack going in the second.

Whatever Allar is doing end of next season and where he is doing it one thing is for sure: Lando will be sweeping popcorn 🍿🥤 🍕🧀 🍺🍾 and used condoms off the post game floors of Veterans 🏟️ and WWE match venues throughout the area. Just like he always has done.

Reactions: Psubiomed
Whatever Allar is doing end of next season and where he is doing it one thing is for sure: Lando will be sweeping popcorn 🍿🥤 🍕🧀 🍺🍾 and used condoms off the post game floors of Veterans 🏟️ and WWE match venues throughout the area. Just like he always has done.
Interesting

Mizzou has one of the best rbs this season, yet their qb probably has twice as many run attempts than the rb, who has been gaining yards; just stupid football.

Mizzou seems confused that their OL isn't get that extra second on pass pro and the WRs aren't wide open. I agree though; run the ball.

He's spent 30 days trying to coach up Brown. I don't think anybody has enough time to do this much work.

From what I'm seeing, OSU has a portal QB coming within 10 days.

I was volunteering a couple weeks ago and their was a woman there with a voice almost identical to Beth Mowins. It was killing me......
I was listening to one of the games today or yesterday and I heard some squawking and I thought that can't be beth mowin calling the game because I had been watching earlier. The sideline reporterette sounded just like BM.

Reactions: GregInPitt
Halftime stats-

1. Passing yards-
- Ohio St- 4/10 for 20 yards.
- Mizzou- 5/10 for 28 yards.

2. Rushing yards-
- Ohio St- 56
- Mizzou- 84

3. Total yards-
- Ohio St- 76
- Mizzou- 112

4. First downs-
- Ohio St- 5
- Mizzou- 5

5. Third down conversions-
- Ohio St- 0-8
- Mizzou- 1-8

I haven’t seen such inept, boring, horrible football since the last time I watched Iowa. Iowa would actually have a good chance against both of these teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdwardoCarrachio
Record setting stupidity by Walker Jr 😂😂😂
That’s the kind of penalty that a wanna be program commits and a program like OSU doesn’t. If I were head coach, I’d have a tough time putting that player back on the field.

I was listening to one of the games today or yesterday and I heard some squawking and I thought that can't be beth mowin calling the game because I had been watching earlier. The sideline reporterette sounded just like BM.
Yeah, one of the hidden penalties of the sanctions vs PSU was bringing the program down to the level of Beth Mowins being the designated announcer. Screech.

Halftime stats-

1. Passing yards-

2. Rushing yards-
- Ohio St- 56
- Mizzou- 84

3. Total yards-
- Ohio St- 76
- Mizzou- 112

4. First downs-
- Ohio St- 5
- Mizzou- 5

I haven’t seen such inept, boring, horrible football since the last time I watched Iowa. Iowa would actually have a good chance against both of these teams.
Mizzou offense is tearing it up compared to PSU in the 4-6 loss to Iowa.

6 first downs, 147 yds

Refs missed 2 holds and a fumble by OSU but they did see the second retaliatory shove by Missouri that gave OSU 15 yds and a 1st down when faced with a punt on the 1 yd line.
Holds are always missed
And the Personal Foul was legit
If you want to complain about them not reviewing the fumble that's cool but the rest is crazy.

Halftime stats-

1. Passing yards-

2. Rushing yards-
- Ohio St- 56
- Mizzou- 84

3. Total yards-
- Ohio St- 76
- Mizzou- 112

4. First downs-
- Ohio St- 5
- Mizzou- 5

Well I wonder how the PSU vs Ole Miss game will play out? Will both teams look crisp or struggle like OSU & Mizzou?
Will the dreaded Noon start blues rear it's ugly head for PSU?

Refs missed 2 holds and a fumble by OSU but they did see the second retaliatory shove by Missouri that gave OSU 15 yds and a 1st down when faced with a punt on the 1 yd line.
From what I saw it was #6 from Missouri that actually started the chippy pushing.

Well I wonder how the PSU vs Ole Miss game will play out? Will both teams look crisp or struggle like OSU & Mizzou?
Will the dreaded Noon start blues rear it's ugly head for PSU?

Yeah, I hate to think about it right now if this is the best OSU can do.

The noon start issue will likely show up again tomorrow for Penn St. Franklin doesn’t have a good record against SEC teams in bowls. I’m beginning to think it might be more of the same like against Georgia, Arkansas, and Kentucky. Hope I’m wrong.

They ain't the Luckeyes for nothin.

Reactions: bdgan
Yeah, I hate to think about it right now if this is the best OSU can do.

The noon start issue will likely show up again tomorrow for Penn St. Franklin doesn’t have a good record against SEC teams in bowls. I’m beginning to think it might be more of the same like against Georgia, Arkansas, and Kentucky. Hope I’m wrong.
Good sample size lol

Missouri looks incapable of scoring so OSU may have all the points they need.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT