ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio St vs Mizzou up now

Mazerati Marv on the side line... 😂 Not needed tonight. 3 points all the bucks need 😂

This just in.... Mizzou just completed a 3rd down pass.

BTW, why are so many punt returners calling for a fair catch on their own 5 yd line this year?

Reactions: psu00

BTW, why are so many punt returners calling for a fair catch on their own 5 yd line this year?
That changed years ago. I don't like it either but it's standard.

That one would have been downed at the 1. Three OSU guys there surrounding the returner.

The only problem with Missouri winning is they were the only team we could pass in the rankings with a win tomorrow. I don't think Liberty has a chance to beat Oregon.

Wow. Ohio State is going to lose to Mizzou unless they suddenly flip a switch. Now down 14-3 with 5 min left.

Reactions: Westcoast24
The only problem with Missouri winning is they were the only team we could pass in the rankings with a win tomorrow. I don't think Liberty has a chance to beat Oregon.
Ohio St is #7 going into tonight’s game so we could pass them (if PSU can pull out the win tomorrow).

Day is a great recruiter but his results do not align with his recruiting classes. He was a Marvin Harrison Jr away from being pretty pedestrian the past two seasons.

Huh? What? You really think duhO$U will be ranked ahead of us if we win after this shitshow???? duhO$U has less than 200 Offensive Yards with under 5 minutes to go.

Ohio St is #7 going into tonight’s game so we could pass them (if PSU can pull out the win tomorrow).
I don't think so. Both teams would have 2 losses but OSU won head to head.

And Brown and Kienholz might be in the portal
DJU?
Air Noland can't be much worse than these guys. Running off McCord was a bad idea that so far has blown up spectacularly.

I don't think DJU fits the Day system runs. He worked at Oregon State using PA passes off a running game.

That should do it. Unlike some of you, I enjoyed this game. It's nice to see dominant defenses and know points are a premium.
this was a good game, but the Buckeyes offense has no business being this...weak. This is why QBs get record NFL money every contract. 7 top 100 WRs and they still can't score a TD.

Day is a great recruiter but his results do not align with his recruiting classes. He was a Marvin Harrison Jr away from being pretty pedestrian the past two seasons.

His classes are top heavy with QBs, WRs, and CBs. When you recruit 4 top 75 WRs every year, your class ranking is great, but the team is not built sustainable to win a playoff.

No mention, but Hartline as OC hasn't been much. (Although Day is play caller) still, that has to say something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT