ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Florida bound

Always best wishes for my fellow PSU brethren.
Come find me if you're ever down here. When I think of Jupiter/PBG golf, I always think of my friend Adam A. Mini-tour legend (now a caddy at Pine Valley and Seminole). I watched him make an impossible 3 on 17 at the now Dye Preserve, then birdied 18 to finish 2nd in some tournament. I asked him if he was sticking around for beers, and he said he had to get to the bank. He floated his entry check, knowing he was going to cash. Balls. Guys like him, Dave Ladd, Steve Hart and Calcavecchia are the real ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSUPride1
As I said many nice places in Florida, especially if you have money and live in luxury communities like these country club brats whining about how poor the course is in the us open.
Florida has many run down dumps too. When you're retired living two blocks from the beach you probably don't see those areas.
One thing your post screams is that you know close to zero about Florida beach communities.
Sure, on the Jersey shore, living two blocks from the beach probably requires serious coin. Here, on the Space Coast, 2 blocks from the beach is a ton of regular folks and low income folks.
Not sure what your point is anyway. Florida has some depressed areas? Um, find me someplace that doesn't.

One thing your post screams is that you know close to zero about Florida beach communities.
Sure, on the Jersey shore, living two blocks from the beach probably requires serious coin. Here, on the Space Coast, 2 blocks from the beach is a ton of regular folks and low income folks.
Not sure what your point is anyway. Florida has some depressed areas? Um, find me someplace that doesn't.
"Florida has some depressed areas? Um, find me someplace that doesn't." And it has beautiful areas too. That was my point and it wasn't a subtle one. How's the reading comprehension in Florida?

"Florida has some depressed areas? Um, find me someplace that doesn't." And it has beautiful areas too. That was my point and it wasn't a subtle one. How's the reading comprehension in Florida?
My reading comprehension is fine. Your posting lacked clarity.
Your post implied that living two blocks from the beach (I'm the one that posted that) that it was easy for me to like Florida since living so close to the beach I somehow lived amongst the rich and didn't experience "those areas".

My reading comprehension is fine. Your posting lacked clarity.
Your post implied that living two blocks from the beach (I'm the one that posted that) that it was easy for me to like Florida since living so close to the beach I somehow lived amongst the rich and didn't experience "those areas".
Not a bad thing. Living two blocks from the beach probably means you're doing at least ok financially.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT