ADVERTISEMENT

Official Thread: THE Game. Army/Navy

Disappointed they Army gave up the safety. Could have dropped back with a receiver along one sidelines, and threw it out of bounds. Winning by more than a TD is bragging rights.

Reactions: Psubiomed
The miracle is the field right now. Immediately after the game, both sides are together again in the service of our great nation.

Again, that's why this game is the greatest.
Great game and you are correct about the ending, comraderie is the watchword. They will serve our nation together.

Reactions: Psubiomed
Cheating ruined it, and has gone on forever. Pitt used professionals on their off days back when they claim those BS national championships. Notre Dame had Kanoot the root Rockne who bet his own and other games and ran tip sheets.

The crap about Kanoot dying in a plane crash is accurate except for the BS in Kanoot All American. He was flying to set up a money deal, not going to testify about clean college sports. He procured women, liquor, cars and money for his players. That manure about Gipp was also Hollywood fantasy. Gipp went out to get drunk and laid, and a door normally unlocked was locked. He was found in a snow bank. Win one for the Gipper= pure BS.

Rockne was all about money. Kanoot the root Rockne All American was Hollywood Man-ure. The Gipp death bed scene never happened. Kanoot was off running his betting service. "Win one for the Gipper" was Hollywood fantasy.

Gipp was actually expelled, but The Root went to the fathers on the Notre Dumb board and said he would quit. Gipp was reinstated..

So cheating has gone on from the start.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
I have more respect for these kids playing this game than I have for whichever two teams play in the CFP championship game.

By far.
I totally agree with you. This is my only must see game other than Penn State. Tremendous undersized athletes playing with unimaginable passion, putting it all on the line. I always come away from this game feeling good about the future of our nation watching these future leaders. NO game in any sport compares to this epic confrontation. They live it every single day in class, in drills and any communication for that matter is incomplete until the words "Beat Army," or "Beat Navy" are uttered with meaning. The definition of rivalry should cite this game

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT