ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa Game Thread

I thought it looked like ribs. If it’s a collar bone he’s done for rest of regular season, right?

It's not a broken collar bone - if it were, his arm on the side it was would be in a sling - otherwise it would put pressure on broken collar bone and cause tremendous pain. The way he was using both arms on sideline, it definitely looked like bruised ribs.

Lovett must be back in the doghouse. His quickness would be an asset against this D.

We need to score 6/7 more points to win. Roberson is going to need to pass and have his receivers catch the damn ball. He won’t be successful running from here on out.

Collarbone injury he'd likely have a vest on to restrict movement. He would likely be favoring the arm of the side it's broken, most likely in a sling or taped to restrict movement.

I agree with most here, it is probably a rib injury.

Reactions: tlbakernc
To stranges defense, its different catching the ball from a new qb, he just doesn't know where to expect it. He certainly should have caught the first one

Reactions: tlbakernc
We need to score 6/7 more points to win. Roberson is going to need to pass and have his receivers catch the damn ball. He won’t be successful running from here on out.
If they close the middle then their LB will not be deep. That should open up the intermediate routes immensely.

D just needs to stop Iowa from getting touchdowns to give us a shot. Go D.

It's not a broken collar bone - if it were, his arm on the side it was would be in a sling - otherwise it would put pressure on broken collar bone and cause tremendous pain. The way he was using both arms on sideline, it definitely looked like bruised ribs.
I've had a broken collar bone. Even swinging your arms with no weight in your hands or resistance is very painful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT