ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Akron Game Thread ...

Haven't been paying much attention to defense. Is Farmer getting any reps at LB?

Thompkins is a weapon; opposing coaches have to focus on another threat that can score on special teams.

Allen is the defense.

The drops will improve.

Enjoy Barkley. He is once in a lifetime player.

Sa-Sa with a TD run.

They lined up in an empty backfield, then he came in motion back to the backfield, and then ran from the side he'd come from.

PSU 34-0, with the PAT coming up

When was the last time we were up 35-0 in a season opener at the half!?

On the Barkley TD run #1 and #23 wanted nothing to do with tackling Saquon.

When was the last time we were up 35-0 in a season opener at the half!?

The 81-0 Cincinnati game maybe??

I love reading back thru the first half of game responses on here and all the negativity that is in here. It's Akron and it's 35-0 and there's so much whining like it's not the first game of the year. Geez. Yeah, Hamilton has to work on the hands and the snaps need to be a bit crisper and on target but wow, it's the first damn game.

Oh yeah, and rankings don't matter just so everyone knows. So the crying by some about style points is pretty laughable.

Derrick Williams says SaSa didn't step out, and CJF says it looked questionable (as to whether the call was accurate) to him.

I love reading back thru the first half of game responses on here and all the negativity that is in here. It's Akron and it's 35-0 and there's so much whining like it's not the first game of the year. Geez. Yeah, Hamilton has to work on the hands and the snaps need to be a bit crisper and on target but wow, it's the first damn game.

Oh yeah, and rankings don't matter just so everyone knows. So the crying by some about style points is pretty laughable.
Not to nit pick, but that wasn't a season opener...

Hey I saw a number 14 (Burkhart) on the Akron sidelines. I wonder if he is a great running qb. He might see some action this game,

Second string guys should get a lot of PT in the second half. Would be happy to see Franklin pull McSorley and Barkley.

Barkley's ability to change direction at his weight and stature is amazing. I could do what he does when playing sandlot and IM football because I was a pigeon toed supersmurf at 5'7" and 120 lbs. or less making it easy to stop and start and change direction on dime leaving defenders grasping for air or tripping over themselves. The rules of physics were with me, but Barkley just defies the rules of physics.

watching the halftime show on ABC. In the Wyoming - Iowa game, the Wyoming punter may have had the worse punt I've ever seen in college football. perhaps someone can find the video and link it. Butt ugly

35-0, with 23 sec left in the half

PSU has not always been perfect, but they've looked pretty darn impressive.

Love the downfield pass game. Just as good as last year, maybe even better - just need to catch the ball. They get open.

Rankings do matter.

Within my lifetime I may get to see Akron changed to the University of Lebron James at Akron. Their most famous non-student?

Reactions: Cosmos
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT