ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Akron Game Thread ...

"What does it mean for you to have a strong relationship with Saquon" (aka his own son)

I would have been like he's my son moron.
Boggles the mind why people being interviewed accept the line of stupid ass questions being asked. At some point you would think they would call the person out for asking a dumb ass question.

Reactions: ralphster
SO Hamilton being held back from catching a TD pass was phantom? Watch it again.
I agree he had one hand held back, but we usually NEVER get those calls go our way in B1G play. If the ref's are going to call that ALL THE TIME, I'm all for it!

Minus the rust of not having played live snaps since the Rose Bowl, I like our output through three quarters.

Yes, it's Akron. Yes, we have handled business.

If we had played flawless, this score would be 62-0.

Juwan is as advertised (even the announcers have touted such). McSorley could complete 70% of his passes just throwing to him alone.

OL looking good. Not seen any substitutions there yet. Perhaps in the 4th...

TCF logging more snaps than Wade has been a shocker. Both in at CB now...

SO Hamilton being held back from catching a TD pass was phantom? Watch it again.

mmp121 us another douche b1g defender.....according to these clowns, it is now legal for a D-back to grab a receivers jersey and bronco-ride the receiver while the ball is in the air. I think he's confused because he watched the b1g craphole officials allow duhO$U D-backs do this to the Indiana Receivers all game long while the ball was in the air with no flags, LMAO! I'm sure SafetyShitz bozo-brains thought it was a bull$hit call as well....:rolleyes:

These announcers want to "shorten the game" by eliminating more plays and letting the clock run. They say this as they come back from a 2 minute commercial to show a single play (a punt), and then take another 2 minute commercial. Meh.

"What does it mean for you to have a strong relationship with Saquon" (aka his own son)

I would have been like he's my son moron.

The question made me wonder if the guy wasn't actually his dad, or if there was some reason to expect that he wouldn't have a relationship with him. If that's not the case, then it's a pretty offensive question, even if it wasn't intended that way.

Reactions: mn78psu83

You know the b1g douche-bags couldn't wait to call this one on PSU after last year's duhO$U game.... BTW, I thought that rule only applied to "set kicks" (i.e., FGs, PATs), not punts???

Last edited:
Tommy Stevens the 1.1 string QB scores. I can't call him second string.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT