ADVERTISEMENT

Official Graham Spanier trial thread.

I've never believed the "sexual sounds." Have you been in the building? MM said he heard the sounds while between the two doors leading to the locker/shower area. Aside from the water running, at least one door, and several yards away, the sexual sounds would have to be VERY loud to make it that far. And, those sounds would have to be caused by penetration. And that would have been evident.

So I've always called the sounds BS. I think he didn't see anything so he made the sounds up to fill in the blanks between what he actually saw and what he actually suspected.
It doesn't matter if the sounds were sexual or not, MM thought they were so the event should have been reported. It was a massive failure by those men to take it to Joe instead.

The corrupt OAG and local ink/camera whores must be bummed that national media doesn't seem to care much about their circus this time around.

Still waiting outside - it's 3:30
While we are waiting for the creative way the OAG devises to influence the results of this trial and the media storm that is sure to follow. I want to re-question the "Troll Patrol" about MM's testimony - pick any version of his testimony you like!

Do you agree that MM's testimony was the linchpin for all PSU involvement in the Sandusky Crimes?? If that is the case, then wouldn't be reasonable that if MM's testimony was proven FALSE, anything Penn State would NOT be involved in the past 6 years??

I want to know (based on the troll patrol's expert legal minds and experience) where was the last time they can remember where ONE piece of testimony by THE KEY (and only) witness to an event was refuted (at least in its most damning LEGAL content) by multiple "third-party" witnesses. Would this then remove the Penn State "Criminal Football Culture" connection from Sandusky's activities???? Or would you be able to describe why without the concept of "observing a sexual act" you could have a CRIME here.

Now I REALIZE that after the fact you could SPECULATE that a crime COULD have occurred - but SPECULATION is not FACTUAL and irrelevant to the legal charges unless you can accurately describe some special features of what you speculate. Remember...your testimony has only 2-3(4:best case) SECONDS observing in less than perfect visual conditions. Also, in that time frame, any definable and REASONABLE sounds would also be hard identify. If you use the standard of what is "reasonable" when applied to the total situation in this observation...the "sounds" observed could also only be SPECULATION.

How do you justify that MM's testimony AFTER 2001 is not anything but SPECULATION. IT certainly is not FACT - in any form - legal or logical!

Finally...even if you do figure a "clever way" to invoke some kind of justification to MM's changing story - How do you explain the entire ACTION PATH taken by EACH of the INDEPENDENT persons MM spoke to in 2001?? All the testimony used by the State in this trial is POST 2001 - its is inherently 15+ years OLD, subject to interrogation influences (bias) and therefore unreliable as facts.

I'm betting you can't answer this request to understand how you feel the core evidence of this case applies as the OAG has publicly stated! - Why? Because (as you in your heart know)...IT IS A LIE!! This one lie alone is what "should" have been seriously exposed in prior court activities with MM.

My guess - NONE of the "Troll Patrol" traditional responders will answer any part of this. Best that can be expected is some form of personal attack. I'm betting on "...your nothing but a JoeBot Pedophile Enabler who needs a new "Tin Hat"...". Not great, but it is in line with usual kind of personal attacks for anyone questioning this seriously suspicious testimony.

It doesn't matter is the sounds were sexual or not, MM thought they were so the event should have been reported. It was a massive failure by those men to take it to Joe instead.

No, it was first a massive failure of MM. Then it was a massive failure of his father's. Then Dr. Dranov. Joe did report it, as he was told by PSU policy. Then you have Curley, Schultz, Raykovitz and Spanier. (oh yeah, forgot his GF in there).

So why is Spanier on trial and not JR or Dr. D?

No, it was first a massive failure of MM. Then it was a massive failure of his father's. Then Dr. Dranov. Joe did report it, as he was told by PSU policy. Then you have Curley, Schultz, Raykovitz and Spanier. (oh yeah, forgot his GF in there).

So why is Spanier on trial and not JR or Dr. D?
I was talking about MM, Dr. D and Mr M. And yes, everyone knows that HR should have been charged. No argument there.

#Spanier verdict in - guilty on one count of endangering the welfare of children, not guilty other charges #PennState #trial
ohboy.gif

It was a massive failure by those men to take it to Joe instead.

I actually agree with you for once, at least Joe did exactly what he was supposed to do.

Remember they weren't suspected sexual sounds, they were I don't know what you'd call it... suspected sounds of a sexual nature, which is a bunch of meaningless words when strung together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT