ADVERTISEMENT

Official Graham Spanier trial thread.

If you take one minute and look at it from the point of view of the brave young men who stood in open court and testified against their abuser - this is what they see:

Sandusky - Guilty
Spanier - Guilty
Curley - Guilty
Schultz - Guilty

And while there is no TRUE justice for a crime that lasts forever - this is at least validation for these young men and their families...and that is all that matters to me.

This will be my last post on this board. Thank you for allowing me to post here.
Roxine

How do we contact you in the future:

1) in case we become aware of another case and we need your expertise ignoring the true enablers of abuse to engage in a witch hunt.

2) to gloat when justice is served and Dr. Spanier's misdemeanor is thrown out on appeal.

Asking for a friend.

Did they ever receive an answer?

Jack Stripling of the fake Chronicle fairy tale version of this trial said something about the judge checking out of his hotel before the jury came in ready, as in to leave town right away and that's why he (Jack) knew the verdict or some other such nonsense.

I will never again trust an article from the Chronicle of "Higher Education" because I found out this week they hire people to write nonsense who obviously have only a "Lower Education".

BTW I don't believe one word that Jack Stripling tweeted OR wrote. It was more like he spent all his time trying to cozy up to anonymous "Harrisburg sources" and little to ZERO time in the courtroom. I seriously think he mailed his reports in.

I put as much stock in that Commie rag as I do The Daily KOS, Daily Worker, Grit, and Muhammed Speaks.

How do we contact you in the future:

1) in case we become aware of another case and we need your expertise ignoring the true enablers of abuse to engage in a witch hunt.

2) to gloat when justice is served and Dr. Spanier's misdemeanor is thrown out on appeal.

Asking for a friend.

Just waive some cash in the air, and she will be there.

If you take one minute and look at it from the point of view of the brave young men who stood in open court and testified against their abuser - this is what they see:

Sandusky - Guilty
Spanier - Guilty
Curley - Guilty
Schultz - Guilty

And while there is no TRUE justice for a crime that lasts forever - this is at least validation for these young men and their families...and that is all that matters to me.

This will be my last post on this board. Thank you for allowing me to post here.
Roxine
Please go away! I get you are overjoyed. What happened here with CSS was a miscarriage of justice which harms the kids and all of us. Plain and simple, they were not guilty and the only reason a guilty please was entered was because of the media tainting the jury pool which by the way people like you exacerbated.

The rule of law lost on Friday which means we all lost. And you think that is a good thing.

she's going back to "Clarskburg" with her head held high!!
I'll be waiting for Roxine to come back and inform us of her full investigation of Arrow Maryland to make sure they received none of Second Mile's money or programs, and are operating on the up and up. Those are the only blog links of hers I would be interested in clicking on.

I'm not into projecting your individual case/recovery onto every other type of crime that occurs.

Graduates of the Brenda Tracy School of ESPN TV-time , Marci Hamilton/Jeff Anderson "EVERYTHING IS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH" even tho I Marci Hamilton and I Jeff Anderson let TSM skate, took money from PSU for my client TW who signed an indemnification from bashing PSU clause, and know full well it was because TSM's assets were frozen in the Orphan's court type of "advocates" are to be avoided, IMHO

I would be willing to bet Mike did not use the word leak.

I would also say this testimony occurred before ... where roughly a week before the release of presentment oag notified psu of coming indictments, they also notified Mike ... and Mike immediately notified Fran and I believe a call from dean may have occurred at this time. No one in our family including Mike knew what was in the presentment.

I believe jimmy w can confirm some or all of this.

Am I answering you question or am I missing something?

Dukie, good thing you didn't bet...With the transcripts coming out verifying what Maribeth Schmidt heard in court was indeed a fact, why would Mike keep it quiet until he let it slip out under testimony that he was told of a crime and once again seems to have done nothing. He knew the leak inflamed the public, yet once again did not attempt to do anything..... He also never came out to do the right thing about the GJ presentment false characterization of him witnessing rape. The clear implication made by the presentment is that an anal rape was reported to Paterno.... Seems like there is a pattern of very questionable behavior there over the years by Mike...Personally not buying it that he didn't tell your family everything along the way. Mike is $et for life, so all good on his end now I guess.

Reactions: Ski and dshumbero
mike sucks. He's a coward who actively participated in damaging his alma mater's reputation all because he wanted to cover up his own screw ups.

Reactions: Ski and dshumbero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT