ADVERTISEMENT

Official Graham Spanier trial thread.

What kind of opening statement would the state give?

"Your Honor, even though we've made a mockery of the law the past six years, we still think these charges are worth taxpayer dollars to pursue. We still think going after Spanier is more beneficial to the well-being of children than going after TSM"

Security at the court house was not informed of the special rules. Caused a delay in the entry vestibule - Graham Spanier, victims families, reporters and members of the public all in one space at one time. All are moving into the courtroom now...Charles Thompson is reporting live on Twitter. Of course there will be no transmissions while court is in session so updates will come at the break times - Just like in the Sandusky trial.

And so it begins...

Security at the court house was not informed of the special rules. Caused a delay in the entry vestibule - Graham Spanier, victims families, reporters and members of the public all in one space at one time. All are moving into the courtroom now...Charles Thompson is reporting live on Twitter. Of course there will be no transmissions while court is in session so updates will come at the break times - Just like in the Sandusky trial.

And so it begins...
Who's in Thompson's ear telling him what to twit?

And so it begins...

Hopefully not from you. We here are looking for some objective reporting.

And so it begins...
Do you and Elvis both have backstage passes? What are you hoping for, Roxine, the truth or a lynching?

prepare for the news coverage the next 2 weeks. Thats how long the trial is supposed to last right?

Going to be the most attention ever given to a trial in which there is no victim and the only witness testified he didn't see anything illegal, just it made him uncomfortable so he assumed something illegal was going on.

McQueary has to testify in this trial. Hopefully finally someone asks him a hard question.

Going to be the most attention ever given to a trial in which there is no victim and the only witness testified he didn't see anything illegal, just it made him uncomfortable so he assumed something illegal was going on.

McQueary has to testify in this trial. Hopefully finally someone asks him a hard question.
As he has been all along, he will be well coached by the OAG. Embellishment and lying will come naturally at this point, I'm afraid.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Hopefully not from you. We here are looking for some objective reporting.

So you'd rather this be a joke thread than an actual thread about what is happening inside the court house?

Fine by me. Have at it.

I know several people sitting in the court room right now and am receiving texts. IF this goes forward and a jury is seated today - I may be there tomorrow and/or Wednesday.

I don't have to share the updates I'm receiving. I just thought some on this board may want to know what is actually happening.

So you'd rather this be a joke thread than an actual thread about what is happening inside the court house?

Fine by me. Have at it.

I know several people sitting in the court room right now and am receiving texts. IF this goes forward and a jury is seated today - I may be there tomorrow and/or Wednesday.

I don't have to share the updates I'm receiving. I just thought some on this board may want to know what is actually happening.

why the hell are you even there? serious question

asking for Ziegler

Fine by me. Have at it.

We are perfectly capable of getting updates elsewhere.

Want to give us an update? Update us on your disappearing act.

Fine by me. Have at it.

Not really. The only real joke, and a cruel one it is, is that Spanier was ever charged. Aside from your posts over the years, I can't think of any more jokes at this moment.

Not really. The only real joke, and a cruel one it is, is that Spanier was ever charged. Aside from your posts over the years, I can't think of any more jokes at this moment.

remember how excited she got when JZ got arrested? I wonder if she has this image framed on her wall, LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

She's hoping for more $$$$$

she won't get them through her fake charity:

Guidestar on tree climbers

This organization has not appeared on the IRS Business Master File in a number of months. It may have merged with another organization or ceased operations.

This organization's exempt status was automatically revoked by the IRS for failure to file a Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, or 990-PF for 3 consecutive years. Further investigation and due diligence are warranted.

certainly can't donate on the website:

Tree Climbers

Didn't you hear - poor Mikey was as clear as he could be. All 12 people he told just misunderstood or had him on their pay no mind list.
Guess we'll hear about the conspiracy of silence charge even though curley told tsm. That doesn't count in this case. Even though the kids were the responsibility of tsm and those clowns were all so-called experts and mandated reporters telling them about js was equivalent to holding a kid down for js.
Expect zero justice in this clown case.

remember how excited she got when JZ got arrested? I wonder if she has this image framed on her wall, LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

Myself and numerous other posters have asked roxine why she only seems interested in the JS case and doesnt make a peep about any other case such as Nassar, etc.. and all we get in response is crickets. I think that speaks volumes.

Fine by me. Have at it.

So you have friends that are tweeting from inside the court room against the orders of judge? I'm shocked that you have such classy law abiding friends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT