ADVERTISEMENT

NLC Single Game Ticket Prices????

Parkland Fan

Jul 25, 2001
I tried looking this up on the Gopsu site but got frustrated and lazy. Does anyone know what the prices are for the single game tickets that will be sold to NLC members who do not have season tickets? I do know that the sale begins on Tuesday May 15.

I tried looking this up on the Gopsu site but got frustrated and lazy. Does anyone know what the prices are for the single game tickets that will be sold to NLC members who do not have season tickets? I do know that the sale begins on Tuesday May 15.

Frustrated and lazy, I love you man, welcome to middle age, add drunk, tired and lazy and you’ve summed it up. Yeah, lazy is there twice.

Anyone know when the away tickets will be available thru the NLC? Last year I missed for Ohio away. They either didn't notify me or the notice was dumped in spam. This year I need four tics for the Michigan game.

Starting to look at tickets for the away game via other outlets than NLC. It seems to me by reading some of the blogs on the SCUM sites that the upper South East corner of the stadium seats the larger games, Ohio, Wis, etc.

Probably sections: 5-6-8-9-10. $135-$140 per ticket, doubt we can do any better via NLC. There are currently about 300+ seats available in the aforementioned sections.

Any opinions on buying for visitors' seating now instead of waiting for the NLC.

Away Game Tickets

The availability of tickets for Penn State away games is determined based on our contract with the host school. Tickets will be assigned based on availability and NLC point totals.

PHASE I: Away game tickets will first be allocated to NLC members, in good standing, at the Lion Backer Gift Level and higher (minimum gift of $100).

Away game sales also begin May 15, but that's just the application for tickets, not the purchase itself.

Reactions: step.eng69
Away game sales also begin May 15, but that's just the application for tickets, not the purchase itself.
Thanks interrogate, I've been through the official site and couldn't find the information. I'd call, but sometimes in the past i waited a few days to get a response. Instead of blowing my pressure, thought I'd fish the board for info instead.

scanned your information twice --found it. Thanks, i will calendar the date and look in the spam this year. Other years, we received away ticket applications in the mail. The four grad students have already book a rental in Ann Arb, including my grandson.

Whatever they are, I wish the season tickets would also reflect the game by game pricing. Without scalping I can’t sell the $55 or $64 Ohio State ticket for the single game cost of $120 when my face value doesn’t say that and then the opposite is true....I have a hard time selling the $55 or $64 seat to Kent State when the ticket office sells them for $40

Reactions: gslachta
Looks like they're sending out the emails today on when you can get tix

Whatever they are, I wish the season tickets would also reflect the game by game pricing. Without scalping I can’t sell the $55 or $64 Ohio State ticket for the single game cost of $120 when my face value doesn’t say that and then the opposite is true....I have a hard time selling the $55 or $64 seat to Kent State when the ticket office sells them for $40
I'd imagine you'd have a hard time getting $20 for Kent State. That said, if you're actually selling your OSU tickets for face value I'll take 'em. I don't have enough NLC points to have a prayer of getting them in the single game ticket sale.

I'd imagine you'd have a hard time getting $20 for Kent State. That said, if you're actually selling your OSU tickets for face value I'll take 'em. I don't have enough NLC points to have a prayer of getting them in the single game ticket sale.
Sorta missed the point. I never upcharge tickets to friends so getting single game value is not possible for OSU when your ticket says $64. But even friends don’t want to pay $64 when the game is flooded with $40 tickets.

Unfortunately I can’t help with OSU in any event. All gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT