ADVERTISEMENT

Where to find face value ticket prices?

PSUSignore

May 29, 2001
I'm buying some from a friend that has season tickets but neither of us can find the face value prices for individual games anywhere. At one point I saw the NLC single game prices posted on the NLC sale website, but since that sale is over those prices aren't online anymore. Also I'm not sure if those are the same prices per game as for season ticket holders. It seems PSU and Ticketmaster keep this information hard to find after the tickets are sold out for some reason.

He should have his tickets on his app, he can go to the ticket and tap "Ticket Details". That will show the face value of the ticket.

Reactions: Strick73
Yeah I'm interested too. I'm looking to get some tickets for the Iowa game, and it would be helpful to know the face value of the ticket to understand what kinda of markup I'm actually paying.....

It also appears on the original ticket owners ticket invoice in their Nittany Lion Club account. You’ll see there that different games have different prices throughout the season. The total of those amounts = total they paid for the season tickets

It also appears on the original ticket owners ticket invoice in their Nittany Lion Club account. You’ll see there that different games have different prices throughout the season. The total of those amounts = total they paid for the season tickets
He was able to find the itemized invoice finally, thanks.

Reactions: PA_JOE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT