ADVERTISEMENT

Nittany Lion Inn Function?

jbenedict

Nov 28, 2017
My son just called to let me know he just met James Franklin at the above hotel were he is staying for a wedding. He said it must have something to do with recruiting for he is approximately 6Ft. and was being dwarfed by many young men in the lobby. He said James is hustling and is everywhere engaging in conversation and taking photos with many. He even took the time to introduce himself to many family members and wanting to know their name. I love him. Anyway is this the early signing function?

My son just called to let me know he just met James Franklin at the above hotel were he is staying for a wedding. He said it must have something to do with recruiting for he is approximately 6Ft. and was being dwarfed by many young men in the lobby. He said James is hustling and is everywhere engaging in conversation and taking photos with many. He even took the time to introduce himself to many family members and wanting to know their name. I love him. Anyway is this the early signing function?

It's a significant recruiting weekend for PSU and some of our key recruits.

Example, h/t to JudgeSmails

Tyreke Smith is in State College for his official visit.

Reactions: marshall23
Nittany Lion Inn Function?

this should be in the Recruiting 2018 thread, but I guess you don't follow recruiting all that much.

It's the biggest weekend of official visits for PSU for the 2018 recruiting class. All of the verballed recruits, except 5, I believe, are in for their official visits. In addition, 3 very highly rated recruits that PSU is trying to land are also taking their official visits. CJF and the staff will be very busy with these recruits, and their respective family members, tonight, Saturday, and a good chunk of Sunday.

this should be in the Recruiting 2018 thread, but I guess you don't follow recruiting all that much.

It's the biggest weekend of official visits for PSU for the 2018 recruiting class. All of the verballed recruits, except 5, I believe, are in for their official visits. In addition, 3 very highly recruits that PSU is trying to land are also taking their official visits. CJF and the staff will be very busy with these recruits, and their respective family members, tonight, Saturday, and a good chunk of Sunday.

What he said! :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT