ADVERTISEMENT

Next week - we won’t be ready

fkkkjm

Jun 2, 2007
We are bad after a loss like this. Franklin sucks at refocusing the team. They will come out like a deflated bunch of mopes who got their lunch money stolen. Then once there’s nothing to play for, we will “turn the corner” at like 5-4 and finish 8-4. Franklin will give us false hope for next year and idiots like Chris will feed the narratives that Franklin does. I’m calling next week a 10 point loss now.

We are bad after a loss like this. Franklin sucks at refocusing the team. They will come out like a deflated bunch of mopes who got their lunch money stolen. Then once there’s nothing to play for, we will “turn the corner” at like 5-4 and finish 8-4. Franklin will give us false hope for next year and idiots like Chris will feed the narratives that Franklin does. I’m calling next week a 10 point loss now.
I have a grand that says otherwise...put up or...

Hey, we won the turnover battle!

Minnesota has lost back to back games. Ibrahim might be able to run all over us but they have absolutely no pass game. I think they had 38 yards passing against Illinois today and Morgan isn't healthy. They're also without their best QB.

If we lose next week they legit quit on Franklin

Beating Minnesota is fine, in that it’s better than losing to Minnesota. Yay. We got embarrassed today - manhandled, physically dominated and wrecked. Versus one of the two teams that truly matters. The other one will kick th3 holy crap out of us in 2 weeks. Franklin is a fool - he can’t prepare the team to play well in one of the only 2 games that matter - 2 weeks to prepare and we were destroyed. He sux, period. Today was yet another example of that fact. He’s on ever thinning ice - trust me on that, or don’t, but our new AD is not exactly enamored of him, or his record. And that’s as it should be - none of us should be ok with his record: 4-13 vs UM and OSU. And who has any confidence after today that that awful record won’t become 4-14?

Beating Minnesota is fine, in that it’s better than losing to Minnesota. Yay. We got embarrassed today - manhandled, physically dominated and wrecked. Versus one of the two teams that truly matters. The other one will kick th3 holy crap out of us in 2 weeks. Franklin is a fool - he can’t prepare the team to play well in one of the only 2 games that matter - 2 weeks to prepare and we were destroyed. He sux, period. Today was yet another example of that fact. He’s on ever thinning ice - trust me on that, or don’t, but our new AD is not exactly enamored of him, or his record. And that’s as it should be - none of us should be ok with his record: 4-13 vs UM and OSU. And who has any confidence after today that that awful record won’t become 4-14?
You are a fool. You have no idea what Pat thinks of Franklin, none.

Reactions: NittanyChris
I wouldn't be shocked if we see Minny with a similar game plan as Illinois last year. Especially if Minnys QB is out. Grind it out on the ground with long drives. Takes pressure off their backup QB and if they have any success it will deflate the crowd quickly.

This team lacks the fundamentals and physicality to deal with a power run game.

Reactions: psu00
One thing that annoys me is all the whining about starting the BIG season on the road then coming out and looking like that after the gift of a bye week before the toughest part of our schedule. The BIG scheduling God's could have done worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT