ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska/Iowa game

psu_andy

Nov 1, 2021
Anyone watch this? Nebraska timekeeper does not start the clock on Nebraska possession at end of game to get extra 12 seconds. Iowa intercepts the ball with 15 seconds left and kicks the FG with 5 seconds left!

Reactions: psu00 and Obliviax
The game was a joke. Several fumbles, 2 blocked fgs, 1 missed fg by 15 yds, strange penalties. Pretty much normal iowa 2023😃

I'd think it's to keep the one good win on our resume to help our chances of the NY6 Bowl Game.

Regardless of how bad they look, Iowa will be a top 15 team most likely when it comes time for bowl selections.
Maybe not after OSU or UM rolls over them by 20+ points.

I'd think it's to keep the one good win on our resume to help our chances of the NY6 Bowl Game.

Regardless of how bad they look, Iowa will be a top 15 team most likely when it comes time for bowl selections.
Not sure...how far will the fall if they lose to Ohio State or Michigan by 40?

Ya I think Penn state is on if they win tonight

Anyone watch this? Nebraska timekeeper does not start the clock on Nebraska possession at end of game to get extra 12 seconds. Iowa intercepts the ball with 15 seconds left and kicks the FG with 5 seconds left!
Purdy's earlier fumble and his interception looked deliberate. He threw it directly to the Iowa LB with no receiver within 5 yards. His early fumble looked like he threw it on the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT