ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA's on Trackwrestling

Chas2105

Jan 29, 2022
I'm sure there are those that are aware of the My Wrestlers feature on Trackwrestling. This is for those that are not. Using this feature will allow you to follow the teams or individual wrestlers you wish. You can receive notifications when wrestlers are coming up and their mat assignments. Along with a few other features. You do have to make an account but using it is free. I've used Track to run plenty of tournaments and always advise the coaches to use this. I know none of us are coaches but it may help keeping track of who you want to follow.

All this talk got me interested, so I went over to Track and drilled down to a kid from my alma mater (Gburg) at the DIII tourney. He wrestled a nice match and then decked the kid with a guillotine. I've seen that move used since the early '60s. Everyone resorts to it sometime. But I don't think I saw anyone pinned with it before.

Thanks for pointing me to Trackwrestling

I was mistaken about the free notifications since Flo took over, you need a Flopro subscription for that. Sorry for the misinformation. I still use it rather than the Team Schedule under Mat Assignments. It provides more info and you can add wrestlers you want to follow from other teams. I like to follow most of the PA wrestlers along with PSU.

Reactions: mcpat
I was mistaken about the free notifications since Flo took over, you need a Flopro subscription for that. Sorry for the misinformation. I still use it rather than the Team Schedule under Mat Assignments. It provides more info and you can add wrestlers you want to follow from other teams. I like to follow most of the PA wrestlers along with PSU.
Hate flo.

I'm sure there are those that are aware of the My Wrestlers feature on Trackwrestling. This is for those that are not. Using this feature will allow you to follow the teams or individual wrestlers you wish. You can receive notifications when wrestlers are coming up and their mat assignments. Along with a few other features. You do have to make an account but using it is free. I've used Track to run plenty of tournaments and always advise the coaches to use this. I know none of us are coaches but it may help keeping track of who you want to follow.
I've always used Track to get mat assignments. You don't need to set up an account to do that.

I too am a member. Gotta be, IMO. I just looked on the site and I do not see how to get these alerts. Please educate me, NJ
smacked slap gif GIF

Reactions: dbldoofus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT