ADVERTISEMENT

Nationals...

NormanChad

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Owe a friend big time who just got me 2 Tix, for all sessions, FACE VALUE, for NCAA Tournament in Pgh. I have lived in Pgh for 20 years now, and this may have been the toughest ticket in town ever. Maybe also the most expensive for the few that are for sale on the secondary market. Can't wait until March!

Owe a friend big time who just got me 2 Tix, for all sessions, FACE VALUE, for NCAA Tournament in Pgh. I have lived in Pgh for 20 years now, and this may have been the toughest ticket in town ever. Maybe also the most expensive for the few that are for sale on the secondary market. Can't wait until March!
Love Norm Chad. Use to routinely make fun of Jets fans in his weekly pick ems in the Washington Post

Reactions: NormanChad

Enjoy it Norman, come back and tell us about it. We’ll be waiting here depressed, Not!

Wrong room.

The Drive-By Bragging Forum is further down the hall ... down the stairs. Don’t trip.
I found this on Norman Chad on Wikipedia:

“At first NormanChad got lots of discouragement from friends and stranger and diggerpup who are loser! You know what these people kept telling him? They kept saying, 'Well NormanChad, you a crazy nut, here you are, a poor immigrant, poor minority, speak no English, no contact, on and on, and you trying to be rich in America! You crazy, man! Look at people out there! They smarter than you are, they not even rich! Who are you to try?' And you know what? NormanChad have to keep telling these people every time, he kept saying, 'You are loser! Get out of my way! I make it somehow!'”

2 tickets you say, what time should I be there on day 1? ;)

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT