ADVERTISEMENT

National Duals set

The Penn State Slush Fund?
Coe College?

Neither of those, but does anyone honestly believe some scholarship kids (or their parents) hatched up the scheme and put a significant amount of money into a lost cause lawsuit they had no realistic chance of winning. If I read it correctly, it was dismissed before it even got to trial - it was so specious.

Neither of those, but does anyone honestly believe some scholarship kids (or their parents) hatched up the scheme and put a significant amount of money into a lost cause lawsuit they had no realistic chance of winning. If I read it correctly, it was dismissed before it even got to trial - it was so specious.
Not directed towards you.
Was poking fun at the justwrestle clowns.

Iowa fans were right to be outraged when VT wouldn't grant releases. It's scummy when schools do that.

Iowa is wrong now for holding a grudge on the school for something that happened 10 years ago.
What ? Your confused Iowa told those guys to go to VT for one year cause they didn;t have room...Then all try to transfer to Iowa which they did...VT should be pissed and this is why they want Iowa bad...Brands keeps backing out after agreeing to the dual meets format...HOPE GAVIN TEASDALE IS PAYING ATTENTION BRANDS IS " NOT " A MAN OF HIS WORD....

Hatched the plan? Maybe not.

Hired attorneys? Absolutely believe that one.

What ? Your confused Iowa told those guys to go to VT for one year cause they didn;t have room...Then all try to transfer to Iowa which they did...VT should be pissed and this is why they want Iowa bad...Brands keeps backing out after agreeing to the dual meets format...HOPE GAVIN TEASDALE IS PAYING ATTENTION BRANDS IS " NOT " A MAN OF HIS WORD....
Zalesky recruited those guys to VT? Interesting theory.

From the NWCA Press Release:

“The National Duals Selection Committee really should be commended after they faced numerous challenges,” said Moyer. “When setting matchups, you had to be aware of the host institutions challenges with facilities and putting events on an open spot in the busy weekend calendar.......

As far as the matchup goes, Edinboro had the opening for a Saturday dual and that’s what Iowa was looking for and our committee, with all the moving parts with scheduling, felt this was the best way to accommodate.”

Hmmmmm....... It appears that VATech's Cassell Coliseum has nothing on the calendar for Saturday.

I suppose that it was impossible to convert Cassell Coliseum from a wrestling venue on Saturday to a basketball venue in time for the VATech women's basketball game on Sunday afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT