ADVERTISEMENT

My major problem with tonight...

mcm265

Apr 2, 2014
... is that we didn't beat them by 50. Team has a lot to improve on for next year. Key chains are in the mail.

Reactions: KSLion
My problem was that when we were up by 30+ I was telling coach Franklin to run the ball and coach just kept on passing. Will coach ever listen to my advice ;) (note the wink at the end).

Yeah duh captain obvious. First half vs. second half adjustments to the run defense was the story of this game. As awful as the run defense looked in the first half, they completely dominated in the second. They just lack experience. I think they're figuring things out. Lot of talented kids out of position but beginning to get their bearings. GLASS HALF FULL PLEASE.

... is that we didn't beat them by 50. Team has a lot to improve on for next year. Key chains are in the mail.
Hah! Got banned from the Pitt Board a while ago just for asking whether anyone might be interested in purchasing a charm bracelet. Very rarely visit that place and the post probably wasn't up more than two minutes. First time in all the decades of following PSU football I've ever been banned from anything.

But it was more than worth it. :)

Last edited:
Yeah duh captain obvious. First half vs. second half adjustments to the run defense was the story of this game. As awful as the run defense looked in the first half, they completely dominated in the second. They just lack experience. I think they're figuring things out. Lot of talented kids out of position but beginning to get their bearings. GLASS HALF FULL PLEASE.

hopefully you interpreted my tongue in cheek reference to improvement. Beyond thrilled with the final result. Hopefully we win by more next year lol.

Really enjoyed seeing the Lions open up a can of whoop ass on the Panthers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT