ADVERTISEMENT

Most Dominant Wrestler Award Standings - 2/3/19

Okay, this is just weird. Since Ban's ban, he has shown up on the RU board, but since that board is less active, his participation has dropped off. Then, out of the blue today, he posts this in a reply to me in a thread about Ashnault and Wrestlestat...

"Something that you're certainly familiar with, eh, such as being obsessed with me to the pernt to where you incessantly claim that I, unilaterally, told someone that I was more intelligent than he was.

If you need to proper context to what ACTUALLY happened, give me a holler. Better yet, tell me what happened. You're answer will prove how wrong and uninformed all of you are/were in regard towho was calling whom stupid."

So, the guy is peeking through the fence over here, if anyone wants to say hi.

Does Ban still own the most dangerous words on the Internet? With him being mostly MIA, there might be an opening for a guy to claim squatter's rights to some of Ban's words.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Does Ban still own the most dangerous words on the Internet? With him being mostly MIA, there might be an opening for a guy to claim squatter's rights to some of Ban's words.
‘Tis true. Them words are dangerous! I read something he wrote several months ago, and my darned eyes are still rolling. I have had to wear sunglasses indoors to avoid being stared at. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT