ADVERTISEMENT

MN vs IA

Yes with 40% of Penn State's starters out or coming off injury, I'll admit Iowa has more than a chance.
Thats right. Keep working them excuses. Kemmerer is also coming off injury. If Iowa loses, its clearly because of that.

I like you Cali so let’s do it. While we are at it, we can bet on the winning team at nationals. How confident are you that Penn St wins?

Lol, nice way to try to mitigate your losses by adding in the team race. You must be very confident about Kemerer. I'm still fine with that. Let's do $50 on each.

Terry and Desanto to release their "super secret handshake" to world wide web soon. Watch for it,but keep it secret. They're having a blast.
Illustration from the 3" binder.
iu

You remember that far back? :)
I do! And it’s a double whammy for me cause I was a student at Nebraska starting in 1993 and graduated in 1998 (yes, I know that’s 5 years). Got used to winning National Titles in football and that’s long gone. Now you guys can hate me even more. Iowa wrestling and Nebraska football fan. Oh, the humanity!

Terry and Desanto to release their "super secret handshake" to world wide web soon. Watch for it,but keep it secret. They're having a blast.
Illustration from the 3" binder.
iu
Man, when you start taking issue with handshakes, things definitely arent going well.

Ok guys, we haven't even won the NCAA's yet and aren't even guaranteed to do so, but it seems like some fans here are already regressing to the point that "jealous, butthurt Iowa fans" have been accused of being for the last 10 years.

Man, when you start taking issue with handshakes, things definitely arent going well.
I think it's really cute for them to share their secret handshake and it's good for you guys too. Seems to excite some of you guys.Do you and your buddies do the secret handshake?

I do! And it’s a double whammy for me cause I was a student at Nebraska starting in 1993 and graduated in 1998 (yes, I know that’s 5 years). Got used to winning National Titles in football and that’s long gone. Now you guys can hate me even more. Iowa wrestling and Nebraska football fan. Oh, the humanity!
Have you ever been seen in the same room as Jammen?

I'm honestly happy Iowa fans are optimistic. Put yourself in their shoes, they can almost taste it, the first title is always the sweetest ;)

I used to hate Cornhusker football (I was at Penn State during the let's give Tommy the pitty Championship trophy in 94-95.) But they've been irrelevant for so long my hatred has deescalated to ambivalence.

I think it's really cute for them to share their secret handshake and it's good for you guys too. Seems to excite some of you guys.Do you and your buddies do the secret handshake?
So what if I do or dont? It has nothing to do with wrestling. That fact that its so important to you tells me you are very sensitive about Iowa being favorites, and you cant deal with it. You have to focus on hand shakes and other silly things to cope.

Not talking trash. Comparing 2 matches. Steveson had 3 takedowns and NittanyChris said he was taking Cassioppi down at will. Kemerer took Hall down twice and had a reversal. I guess he had one less takedown so my comparison was flawed. I will remember going forward that 3 or more takedowns means you can use the term “at will”. I apologize
Kemerer took down Hall 3x and had a reversal.
TD & a reversal in 1st, TD in 2nd, TD in 3rd

I used to hate Cornhusker football (I was at Penn State during the let's give Tommy the pitty Championship trophy in 94-95.) But they've been irrelevant for so long my hatred has deescalated to ambivalence.
We have a group of friends that go to the first away Husker game every year. A couple years ago we went to Michigan and got throttled. I was expecting shit talking but their fans literally felt sorry for us. They thanked us for coming and were really cool. It’s worse this way because you realize how irrelevant your team has become on the national stage.

We have a group of friends that go to the first away Husker game every year. A couple years ago we went to Michigan and got throttled. I was expecting shit talking but their fans literally felt sorry for us. They thanked us for coming and were really cool. It’s worse this way because you realize how irrelevant your team has become on the national stage.
I hate Nebby football. Im from the Sioux City area so the rivalry is thick and I spent my entire childhood hearing how great Nebraska football was. Well, i had a friend move to Lincoln for work and he got tickets for a bunch of us. It was my first and only game at Memorial Stadium and it was against BYU. Yep, the hail mary game. I felt no sympathy. God was repaying me for all my suffering.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT