ADVERTISEMENT

MN vs IA

I understand. But you probably shouldn't be talking trash about Hall on the Penn State board if you can't back it up.
Not talking trash. Comparing 2 matches. Steveson had 3 takedowns and NittanyChris said he was taking Cassioppi down at will. Kemerer took Hall down twice and had a reversal. I guess he had one less takedown so my comparison was flawed. I will remember going forward that 3 or more takedowns means you can use the term “at will”. I apologize

Not talking trash. Comparing 2 matches. Steveson had 3 takedowns and NittanyChris said he was taking Cassioppi down at will. Kemerer took Hall down twice and had a reversal. I guess he had one less takedown so my comparison was flawed. I will remember going forward that 3 or more takedowns means you can use the term “at will”. I apologize

tenor.gif

Reactions: diggerpup
To be fair, for all of about a minute of that match, Steveson had absolutely NO WILL at all to take Cass down. Hard to say what he was thinking but his demeanor seemed to indicate that he was trying to debate with himself whether he should just leave off the mushrooms the next time he orders a pizza . As for the one minute he did seem somewhat interested, he took Cass down AT WILL...

To be fair, for all of about a minute of that match, Steveson had absolutely NO WILL at all to take Cass down. Hard to say what he was thinking but his demeanor seemed to indicate that he was trying to debate with himself whether he should just leave off the mushrooms the next time he orders a pizza . As for the one minute he did seem somewhat interested, he took Cass down AT WILL...
This can't be true. Mushrooms are technically a vegetable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT