ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri vs. Arizona State - live now

Been waiting for Brock Mauller to take the next step and lay the hammer down for a while now . . . losing to Parco isn’t a great sign. Not that coming back from a busted neck is easy, but I had hopes nonetheless.

Been waiting for Brock Mauller to take the next step and lay the hammer down for a while now . . . losing to Parco isn’t a great sign. Not that coming back from a busted neck is easy, but I had hopes nonetheless.

Still early. And Parco is a 2-time AA. Not a terrible loss.

Thank you!! I just turned it on and it’s the break after 157. Can you guys give me the scores of the first 5 matches? Appreciate it

Thank you!! I just turned it on and it’s the break after 157. Can you guys give me the scores of the first 5 matches? Appreciate it

I missed the first couple (ASU won 125 & 133). I started watching at the beginning of the 3rd at 141. Vasquez won on a late takedown after getting ridden most of the 3rd. Then Parco beat Mauller 3-2. I got distracted and missed a TF by the Missouri kid at 157.

I'm waiting for Negron at 165 then I'm out.

Reactions: danoftw and zzs006
I like Tony but I think Keegan decks him. His cradle series is deadly. Last weekend against Branaugel it was a fairly close match and Branaugel had a couple beautiful attacks that he finishes against almost everyone except Keegan. The last attack from Branaugel was super deep and he locks up a cradle and it’s over. He’s so dangerous from everywhere and Tony seems like a kid that is going to attack and possibly feed right into what Keegan does best

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
I like Tony but I think Keegan decks him. His cradle series is deadly. Last weekend against Branaugel it was a fairly close match and Branaugel had a couple beautiful attacks that he finishes against almost everyone except Keegan. The last attack from Branaugel was super deep and he locks up a cradle and it’s over. He’s so dangerous from everywhere and Tony seems like a kid that is going to attack and possibly feed right into what Keegan does best

Yah, O'Toole is pretty good...

I am. I get about 15 seconds of the stream and then it cuts out. I saw maybe 20 seconds of the 165 match. What ended up happening in the match?

It cut to a commercial on me. O'Toole had Negron in bad trouble. It looked like it was going to be a pin.

Reactions: zzs006
6-0 O'Toole after 1. Scored on a Hi C shot from New Mexico. Then NF4 near the end of the period, Negron attempted to turn from bottom near the edge, turned into a turk and O'Toole hit a far-leg cradle. Negron managed to roll out before the buzzer.

O'Toole wins 17-1, Mocco won by major over Valencia 14-4. Missouri leads 14-12. Key match next...Montalvo up 2-0 after 1 with 2 minutes of riding time. Now 3-0 Montalvo wins 4-2. AZ leads 15-14. Elam needs bonus at 197
Elam up 2-0 and riding time goes past 2 minutes in Pd. 1. Escape makes it 3-0. Definitely Needs a tech to win match.....unless Elam beats Schultz at HWT. Elam wins by decision. 17-15 Missouri. Schultz quick body lock on the edge for 2-0 lead. 6-3 Schultz in 2nd with riding time. Shultz with a major to win 19-17.

Last edited:
I really hope Mizzou drops in the dual rankings, even if they win tonight.

Spoiler Alert: dual results below. (Spoiler because nobody saw it thanks to poor streaming quality.)

Looks like everybody missed a good match. Maybe it's archived and we can watch intermittently later.

Sparky 19, Missouri 17
125 - Richie Figueroa (ASU) dec Noah Surtin 6-4
133 - Michael McGee (ASU) dec Connor Brown 5-4
141 - Jesse Vasquez (ASU) dec Allan Hart 3-2
149 - Kyle Parco (ASU) dec Brock Mauller 3-2
157 - Jarrett Jacques (Missouri) TF Max Wilner 25-9, 6:21
165 - Keegan O'Toole (Missouri) TF Tony Negron 17-1, 5:55
174 - Peyton Mocco (Missouri) MD Cael Valencia 14-4
184 - Anthony Montalvo (ASU) dec Sean Harman 4-2
197 - Rocky Elam (Missouri) dec Kordell Norfleet 8-2
285 - Cohlton Schultz (ASU) MD Zach Elam 12-4

Nice win for Montalvo, he was really struggling early on, even getting teched by Rutgers true freshman Soldado.

I'm a bit surprised that Valencia vs Mocco match was such a blowout, I expected Mocco to win but I thought Cael could keep it within a few points.

Nice win for Montalvo, he was really struggling early on, even getting teched by Rutgers true freshman Soldado.

I'm a bit surprised that Valencia vs Mocco match was such a blowout, I expected Mocco to win but I thought Cael could keep it within a few points.
Maybe the last name influenced your thoughts. Valencia is struggling this season so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT