ADVERTISEMENT

Missile strikes in Syria?

@Phil's Rug

Today's Sunday. Shouldn't you be at (ahem) service????

S8u0rSe.jpg

Reactions: Phil's Rug
Nah, you're swinging from the wrong tree banana boy.
Felli, please, go back to the ‘roids. You were way cooler back then.

Well, you freaks can still perform (ahem) experimental brain surgery on me (and my kind).

Here's something to keep in mind, though. Just an fyi..

Since the Renaissance and through the Age of Enlightenment, it has been the free thinkers: Atheists, Deists, Agnostics and, now Humanists that have been principally responsible for the society you so enjoy. Today's most brightest are 93% + non religious. It is them that are researching tomorrow's cures.

And, conversely, it is them (us) that can bring society straight back to the Stone age. You should start showing them (us) SOME GOD DANM RESPECT!

But, then again, there's always experimental brain surgery.

a44699506c2da5eaa5b8c20c2158e5d5.jpg

Since the Renaissance and through the Age of Enlightenment, it has been the free thinkers: Atheists, Deists, Agnostics and, now Humanists that have been principally responsible for the society you so enjoy.

This statement could not be further from the truth. It's amazing the myths you create in your drug riddled mind.

LdN

This statement could not be further from the truth. It's amazing the myths you create in your drug riddled mind.

LdN

Yeah, sure...our own forefathers WERE inspired by the religious. So much so, they went in the OPPOSITE direction - purposefully.

Naw.

You Naked Apes are like those school kids out back to watch a fight and lay down the rules: NO KICKING; NO PULLING HAIR; NO BITING; and, NO SPITTING. Everything else is fair game.

Here you apes are - most likely in your 50's - saying the exact same thing to Syria: NO CHEMICAL ATTACKS; NO BIOLOGUCAL ATTACKS; NO TORTURING. Other than that, feel free to kill one another.

When it comes down to the lowest common denominator, you two mental midgets (like many others in this thread), are simply two MURDERERS with scruples. You have limits to HOW you murder. Guns are ok; knives are ok; choking is ok; machine guns are ok; bombs are ok (as ling as they are conventional). But, you draw the line at chemical weapons.

And, you SHOUT TO THE WORLD how noble and just you are.

You two are nothing but sick, delusional, war Mongol, perverse Naked Apes that desperately need a psychiatrist. Truth hurts, doesn't it???

1) not in my 50s and certain I'm younger than you. Your ability to incorrectly assume things is uncanny.

2) again, I've put people in prison for the things you say I'm "ok" with, so there's zero logic to your statements. I'm sorry the humanist talking points you heard and regurgitate didn't discuss what to do when your assumptions are proven false, but I'm also not surprised you have no mental capacity to pivot to a rational alternative argument. Just double down on making no sense, brilliant.

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
missiles don't kill dictators, bullets do
there is no will to do that- or to live with the unforeseen consequences of it

Assad is bad, as will be whatever or whoever follows him

Good. Sucks we have to fill this role, but the world needs our leadership in not standing idly by while civilians are slaughtered with chemical weapons. And yes, I know atrocities happen all over the world and are we going to be the police, blah blah. My answer is yes we are, us and the rest of the peace and freedom loving world. At least I hope so, because if we don't, the void will be filled alternatively.

You sure do a lot of talking for a Naked Ape. Let's go back to your original pounding of your Naked Ape chest, shall we...

1) Our leadership? Really? Why not simply take out Assad? Why doesnt GOD BLESS AMERICA establish a coalition-of-the-willing to take him out? Why not have this coalition end this civil war?

2) Civilians slaughtered by chemical weapons? That offends you? But, conventional weapons doesn't? And, you think I have issues?

3) You 'want" us to be the police? Us and the rest of the free world? Exactly which Laws are you going to uphold, policeman?

GO ahead, thump your chest you Naked Ape. Share with the world how disgusted you are with Assad using chemical weapons. You should be proud.

1) not in my 50s and certain I'm younger than you. Your ability to incorrectly assume things is uncanny.

2) again, I've put people in prison for the things you say I'm "ok" with, so there's zero logic to your statements. I'm sorry the humanist talking points you heard and regurgitate didn't discuss what to do when your assumptions are proven false, but I'm also not surprised you have no mental capacity to pivot to a rational alternative argument. Just double down on making no sense, brilliant.

I'm merely showing your hypocrisy. Now, everyone here knows.

You sure do a lot of talking for a Naked Ape. Let's go back to your original pounding of your Naked Ape chest, shall we...

1) Our leadership? Really? Why not simply take out Assad? Why doesnt GOD BLESS AMERICA establish a coalition-of-the-willing to take him out? Why not have this coalition end this civil war?

2) Civilians slaughtered by chemical weapons? That offends you? But, conventional weapons doesn't? And, you think I have issues?

3) You 'want" us to be the police? Us and the rest of the free world? Exactly which Laws are you going to uphold, policeman?

GO ahead, thump your chest you Naked Ape. Share with the world how disgusted you are with Assad using chemical weapons. You should be proud.

I am proud, thank you. Your questions are so stupid and easily answered by even a child that there's no point continuing with you. Good luck on your quest, you seem to making a lot of ground!

I am proud, thank you. Your questions are so stupid and easily answered by even a child that there's no point continuing with you. Good luck on your quest, you seem to making a lot of ground!

Yes, like a child. His drug riddled mind is beneath a ten year old at this point.

Ldn

Glad to see those chemical weapons facilities wiped off the planet with no fatalities. Wonder where we go from here.

Glad to see those chemical weapons facilities wiped off the planet with no fatalities. Wonder where we go from here.
my money is nowhere- the West will claim "victory" and go home and Russia and Iran will continue winning

Just remember, you were the 4th Naked Ape to post in this thread. I am willing to wager you had a release of dopamine once your heard Trump ordered cruise missiles to destroy those chemical plants. You quite possibly got aroused, too, watching footage of those missile strikes.

I can just picture you outside church service today chatting with other Naked Apes how proud you are of Trump and patting each other on the back while congratulating each other how noble America truly is.

Mean while, back in Syria civil war rages on and you Naked Apes are off to play golf convinced of your good deed.

It's not drugs. Fella is a self-made man.

How's that war of yours going on the Penn State BOT's going? Who should I vote for this election? How many PSU graduates have joined your cause since 2012? That's what...three graduating classes per year times 5 years....thats FIFTEEN graduating classes. Did I do my math correcrly, Art? How many have you convinced to vote in BOT elections, Art?

Maybe "your" plan isn't as bright as you thought. The old guard is laughing at you. How's that feel?

Just remember, you were the 4th Naked Ape to post in this thread. I am willing to wager you had a release of dopamine once your heard Trump ordered cruise missiles to destroy those chemical plants. You quite possibly got aroused, too, watching footage of those missile strikes.

I can just picture you outside church service today chatting with other Naked Apes how proud you are of Trump and patting each other on the back while congratulating each other how noble America truly is.

Mean while, back in Syria civil war rages on and you Naked Apes are off to play golf convinced of your good deed.

Geez you've shown me the errs of my ways, thank you for changing the world.

How's that war of yours going on the Penn State BOT's going? Who should I vote for this election? How many PSU graduates have joined your cause since 2012? That's what...three graduating classes per year times 5 years....thats FIFTEEN graduating classes. Did I do my math correcrly, Art? How many have you convinced to vote in BOT elections, Art?

Maybe "your" plan isn't as bright as you thought. The old guard is laughing at you. How's that feel?
How "humanist" of you to attack another poster. Isn't that was non-humanists do?

And, if you defend that by saying attacking an attacker is part of the methodology to put the good of the majority over the unjust minority, isn't that what President Trump is doing in attaching a guy using gas, a WMD, against his own citizens?

I see you attack people trying to do something because they didn't do something else (attack Assad while not addressing heroin additions). Shouldn't a "humanist" be supporting efforts to make the human condition better? (BTW, the current admin IS trying to do something to address opiates.)

Somehow, I don't see the actions of "humanists" to be any better than what they complain about. Actually, worse. I see Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. in the community trying to help with hospitals, churches, schools and counseling for those in need. Locally, my church goes as far as to even rake leaves for people struggling to maintain a stand alone home. Are you delivering meals, raking leaves, providing insulation, providing any services at the local level to help people?

To me, being a humanist, is no different than any other religion or cult.

DaxAGpBUMAAJoVw.jpg

Last edited:

My "war" with the Penn State BoT? Fella, the more you post, the more you prove what a dumb jackass you really are, as hard as that may be.

How "humanist" of you to attack another poster. Isn't that was non-humanists do?

And, if you defend that by saying attacking an attacker is part of the methodology to put the good of the majority over the unjust minority, isn't that what President Trump is doing in attaching a guy using gas, a WMD, against his own citizens?

I see you attack people trying to do something because they didn't do something else (attack Assad while not addressing heroin additions). Shouldn't a "humanist" be supporting efforts to make the human condition better? (BTW, the current admin IS trying to do something to address opiates.)

Somehow, I don't see the actions of "humanists" to be any better than what they complain about. Actually, worse. I see Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. in the community trying to help with hospitals, churches, schools and counseling for those in need. Locally, my church goes as far as to even rake leaves for people struggling to maintain a stand alone home. Are you delivering meals, raking leaves, providing insulation, providing any services at the local level to help people?

DaxAGpBUMAAJoVw.jpg

What is Trump doing to combat opioids? He declared it a ‘health emergency’ then didn’t request any funds to do anything about it. All I’ve seen is his wanting to kill drug dealers, and making few administrative adjustments to what CBP agents can do to detect illegal drugs coming into America. What else am I missing? He’s talked a lot about it but to date no significant action and no Drug Czar (key positions at DEA remain unfilled too). This should be an easy win for him - time to put his/our money where his mouth is.

Also, that is a pic from The Onion, right?

Stumbled across this random tweet and based on the responses it seems there are many who believe "America is bombing Syria."

DaxAGpBUMAAJoVw.jpg

I see you have the ability to speak. Let's not confuse that ability with intelligence.

I attack stupidity and hypocrisy. Which, by default, includes religious people.

I'm not a pacifist, btw. I'm a Humanist. Which means, I don't need a Deity to do good.

Me? Give me 6 Navy Seals and I will take out Assad. And, I would form a coalition to bring peace to Syria.

What's your plan??????

Oh, good grief Michael, if we needed any more proof that you are completely deluded, this absolutely seals the deal. You're embarrassing yourself.

Assad? In Syria?

Just how difficult do you think it would be to take him out? In Syria?

BTW, aren't you the guy that can't take religious criticism? You hide behind the "°THIS IS MY FAITH" shield?

Hey...you're a smart boy, right? During the Cold War, how many dictators did we "prop" up? Now, once the "cold war" subsided, how many dictators were overthrown? Come on, tough guy, do the math.

It's a game. You're just too stupid to understand it. Go ahead, do the math.

Don't forget, you're the one with (ahem) faith. ROTFLMAO!

The problem with you is you think you're too smart to be fooled.

Assad? In Syria?

BTW, aren't you the guy that can't take religious criticism? You hide behind the "°THIS IS MY FAITH" shield?

Hey...you're a smart boy, right? During the Cold War, how many dictators did we "prop" up? Now, once the "cold war" subsided, how many dictators were overthrown? Come on, tough guy, do the math.

Felli I think you missed the part in his post where he said "this absolutely seals the deal"

He doesn't need more proof you are deluded.

LdN

Assad? In Syria?

And what's Nurse Fella gonna do? Administer a lethal enema?

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle
Felli I think you missed the part in his post where he said "this absolutely seals the deal"

He doesn't need more proof you are deluded.

LdN
Lol. I've got him on ignore. If I needed any assurance that he'd gone Beetlejuice on us again, your response puts my mind to rest. Thanks for that. He's just not worth a serious man's time.

Reactions: Ski
Oh, good grief Michael, if we needed any more proof that you are completely deluded, this absolutely seals the deal. You're embarrassing yourself.

A few more things, tough guy....Im an 80's guy, through and through. I grew up in the (ahem) COLD WAR.

You remember President Reagens STAR WARS initiative? The Strategic Defense Initiative?

We spent TRILLIONS of US taxpayer money to be able to destroy incoming USSR ICBM missles..

Now, in 2018, thirty years later, we can't shoot down ONE North Korean ICBM? One?

LionJim, you are more stupid than I thought.

I'm an idiot? No, LionJim, it's YOU that's the idiot.

Assad? At best, he's Joey Zasa. And, that's stretching it.

It's a game, LionJim. You're just too stupid to realize it. That's why movies work. It's art imitating life. "All the world's a stage, and all the Men and Women? Merely players."

GROW UP, LionJim. Grow the fvck up. Assad, like Joey Zasa is a pazzo. You give me 6 Navy Seals...game over.

Assad scares you? Why? Please, do share. You're smarter than me, right?

A few more things, tough guy....Im an 80's guy, through and through. I grew up in the (ahem) COLD WAR.

We spent TRILLIONS of US taxpayer money to be able to destroy incoming USSR ICBM missles..

We spent TRILLIONS to be able to shoot down missiles?

- I'm interested to hear which missile defense program cost the US trillions.

Now, in 2018, thirty years later, we can't shoot down ONE North Korean ICBM? One?

- Sure we can. They were never a threat. They are a threat to Soeul.

LdN

Lol. I've got him on ignore. If I needed any assurance that he'd gone Beetlejuice on us again, your response puts my mind to rest. Thanks for that. He's just not worth a serious man's time.

Ok. You've PROVED your ad hominem abilities. Now, share with us all why ASSAD is a threat? Seriously, share.

What is it about Assad that we simply can't take him out? Please oh mighty math teacher, share with us.

Ok. You've PROVED your ad hominem abilities. Now, share with us all why ASSAD is a threat? Seriously, share.

What is it about Assad that we simply can't take him out? Please oh mighty math teacher, share with us.

He ignored you... because you're not important.

LdN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT