ADVERTISEMENT

Missile strikes in Syria?

We spent TRILLIONS to be able to shoot down missiles?

- I'm interested to hear which missile defense program cost the US trillions.

Now, in 2018, thirty years later, we can't shoot down ONE North Korean ICBM? One?

- Sure we can. They were never a threat. They are a threat to Soeul.

LdN

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

What the hell did you even say?

Kim Jong "I like it up the arse" Un? This is why we can't spend US taxpayer money in schools, or healthcare? We need to protect us from him? We need to protect Seoul?

You're even dumber than LionJim. And that's really saying something.

WAKE THE FVCK UP. We keep Kim Jong in power for a reason. Just so mental midgets like YOU don't protest our taxpayer money being spent on the military.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE STUPIDIEST MAN ON THE PLANET TO THINK WE COULDN'T SOLVE NORTH KOREA IN ONE WEEK. If we did, how do you justify the military spending then? Who, then, would be our enemy? The rednecks in Alabama?

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

What the hell did you even say?

Kim Jong "I like it up the arse" Un? This is why we can't spend US taxpayer money in schools, or healthcare? We need to protect us from him? We need to protect Seoul?

You're even dumber than LionJim. And that's really saying something.

WAKE THE FVCK UP. We keep Kim Jong in power for a reason. Just so mental midgets like YOU don't protest our taxpayer money being spent on the military.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE STUPIDIEST MAN ON THE PLANET TO THINK WE COULDN'T SOLVE NORTH KOREA IN ONE WEEK. If we did, how do you justify the military spending then? Who, then, would be our enemy? The rednecks in Alabama?

Oh we can solve North Korea in one hour. Just half a million people in Seoul, Korea may be dead in 30 minutes.

That's OK though. You have it all figured out. If you could just kick that addiction...

LdN

Oh we can solve North Korea in one hour. Just half a million people in Seoul, Korea may be dead in 30 minutes.

That's OK though. You have it all figured out. If you could just kick that addiction...

LdN

Well, Professor Potatohead. What have we been doing since 1945? You remember, when the ONLY nuclear power dropped TWO atomic bombs on Japan?

Did North Korea just catch-up to the US? And, you believe this? North Korea? If Tennessee waged war with North Korea they would win.

JESUS H CHRIST. No wonder America has the problems it has with (ahem) educated people like YOU voting - no wonder, indeed.

Well, Professor Potatohead. What have we been doing since 1945? You remember, when the ONLY nuclear power dropped TWO atomic bombs on Japan?

Did North Korea just catch-up to the US? And, you believe this? North Korea? If Tennessee waged war with North Korea they would win.

JESUS H CHRIST. No wonder America has the problems it has with (ahem) educated people like YOU voting - no wonder, indeed.

If Tennessee waged war with NK, 500k civilians from Seoul would be dead.

LdN

Reactions: uscgPSU

SDI can stop artillery? That's quite amazing.

170606OPNKimage1.jpg

LdN

Reactions: TheGLOV
Which (ahem) idiot you talking about?

we-bomb-syria-after-syria-bombed-syria-toshowisyrianottobomb-syria-earn-18819454.png

Felli, seeing your posts over the past many years personifies mental illness and addiction. It's been a slow descent into an abyss. If what you post here isn't just a shtick, you are in dire need of both a psychiatrist and therapist.

Felli, seeing your posts over the past many years personifies mental illness and addiction. It's been a slow descent into an abyss. If what you post here isn't just a shtick, you are in dire need of both a psychiatrist and therapist.

Whew! For a minute there I thought you were calling @LionJim an idiot. I feel better knowing you meant me.

I need a psychiatrist? Me? I have a mental illness?

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT