ADVERTISEMENT

Missile strikes in Syria?

Good. Sucks we have to fill this role, but the world needs our leadership in not standing idly by while civilians are slaughtered with chemical weapons. And yes, I know atrocities happen all over the world and are we going to be the police, blah blah. My answer is yes we are, us and the rest of the peace and freedom loving world. At least I hope so, because if we don't, the void will be filled alternatively.

I WISH a foreign nation would bomb the US heroin plants. Someone needs to step up.

Only a fool would not think this would immediately become political.

Fools rush in, where angels fear to tread
And so I come to you my love
My heart above my head
Though I see the danger there
If there's a chance for me
Then I don't care, oh-oh-oh-oh

Fools rush in, where wise men never go
But wise men never fall in love
So how are they to know
When we met, I felt my life begin

So open up your heart and let
This fool rush in
And I don't care, oh-oh-oh-oh

Last edited:
I look at Syria and this guy Asshat and can’t help but wonder, what would Joe do?

Many things are discussed on the board that are non football related and interesting and thought provoking. Was led to believe politics are taboo.
Agree. Politics was not always taboo here. For whatever reason just about everything related to politics is deleted, or is moved to the test board. Problem with that, it is populated by a large number of posters who make it not the best place to visit. I'm surprised this thread is still here at this point.

Good question on Germany. Merkel said Germany agreed there’s a need to send a signal that use of chemical weapons was not acceptable...... but their military willl not take part in any strikes.

Oh, but there is something of Germany that is taking part in the conflict. It’s the German parts to construct the missiles that Syria used to deliver the chemical weapons. ‘Made in Germany’ was stamped on the missile wreckage.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...tack-rockets-made-in-germany-report-says.html
Wouldn't it read "Hergestellt in Deutschland?"

Yeah, I can't drive down the street without passing one of those government owned factories.

Just pointing out your moral hypocricy. How many people have died via chemical attacks in Syria? How many people have died due to heroin in your beloved GOD BLESS AMERICA?

Where's your (ahem) moral outrage for all the heroin deaths?

Reactions: step.eng69
What if I told you....everything is the Test Board?

:confused:
Lingerie football too nighter............:(

Just pointing out your moral hypocricy. How many people have died via chemical attacks in Syria? How many people have died due to heroin in your beloved GOD BLESS AMERICA?

How many people that died in the chemical attacks chose to participate in the chemical attacks? None of them. How many people that died in heroin overdoses chose to use heroin? All of them. Big difference.

How many people that died in the chemical attacks chose to participate in the chemical attacks? None of them. How many people that died in heroin overdoses chose to use heroin? All of them. Big difference.

Chemical weapons addiction is a growing problem.

College boy, eh?

They're mutually exclusive? I've helped put heroin dealers in prison, what have you done?

You made a stupid assumption about me and look like an idiot now. So status quo maintained.

They're mutually exclusive? I've helped put heroin dealers in prison, what have you done?

You made a stupid assumption about me and look like an idiot now. So status quo maintained.

McDoofus has this strange view of the world: he thinks it all revolves around him. Little wonder that his thinking is more often than not disjointed.

Reactions: wbcincy

God bless you. You'll go to Heaven for sure.

Oh, before I go...one last thing. If you've put heroin dealers in jail, why do we still have a heroin problem.

It's probably nothing, though. Sort of like Mission Accomplished.

best-cop-shows-columbo.jpg

a missel strike by the US is a news item, and worthy of a thread.

please limit the discussion to the news, and do not expand into a political discussion

Of course it's worthy of a thread - a WAR thread. What else is new?

best WAR movie?

best WAR book?

best babes of WWII?

Who ya got? USSR vs USA

This board lives for WAR threads. Except Vietnam War threads where the North Vietnamese kicked American ass. Nope. Can't discuss that WAR.

And, all those damn LIBERALS marching in the streets doped up with their long hair shouting MAKE LOVE NOT WAR.

Yep, can't have any threads about that. No we can't.

God bless you. You'll go to Heaven for sure.

Oh, before I go...one last thing. If you've put heroin dealers in jail, why do we still have a heroin problem.

It's probably nothing, though. Sort of like Mission Accomplished.

best-cop-shows-columbo.jpg

That does sound like a question simple enough to perplex you.

Of course it's worthy of a thread - a WAR thread. What else is new?

best WAR movie?

best WAR book?

best babes of WWII?

Who ya got? USSR vs USA

This board lives for WAR threads. Except Vietnam War threads where the North Vietnamese kicked American ass. Nope. Can't discuss that WAR.

And, all those damn LIBERALS marching in the streets doped up with their long hair shouting MAKE LOVE NOT WAR.

Yep, can't have any threads about that. No we can't.

There have, of course, been many Vietnam discussions on this board. Truth and reality aren't real barriers to your commentary though.

No, you should stay just the way you are so that I can, when needed, remind myself that things could be worse, I could be you.
There have, of course, been many Vietnam discussions on this board. Truth and reality aren't real barriers to your commentary though.
Now? I'm pretty sure he's looked like an idiot for a while.

Naw.

You Naked Apes are like those school kids out back to watch a fight and lay down the rules: NO KICKING; NO PULLING HAIR; NO BITING; and, NO SPITTING. Everything else is fair game.

Here you apes are - most likely in your 50's - saying the exact same thing to Syria: NO CHEMICAL ATTACKS; NO BIOLOGUCAL ATTACKS; NO TORTURING. Other than that, feel free to kill one another.

When it comes down to the lowest common denominator, you two mental midgets (like many others in this thread), are simply two MURDERERS with scruples. You have limits to HOW you murder. Guns are ok; knives are ok; choking is ok; machine guns are ok; bombs are ok (as ling as they are conventional). But, you draw the line at chemical weapons.

And, you SHOUT TO THE WORLD how noble and just you are.

You two are nothing but sick, delusional, war Mongol, perverse Naked Apes that desperately need a psychiatrist. Truth hurts, doesn't it???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT