ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan's offense does not have a prayer against our Defense...

This is not an overconfidence post. This is based on observation. We will force the Michigan QB to beat us and he simply can't. He's not good enough at this point in his career.

We will be fired up for Saturday night. White out game. Revenge game for the thrashing they gave us last season. A RESPECT game. Everyone loves Harbaugh and no one is giving us our due. Every other team passes "the eye test" but us. Their Defense was anointed "best in the land" and ours is only just beginning to get some notice. Our D is out to prove something this weekend. Coming off a bye week with plenty of time to gameplan.

This game won't be close.

Penn State 34, scUM 13

WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard that before. On paper, it looks good. But I've watched many a game where I'm sitting there in the 4th quarter saying "why is this team still in the game". The offense has to score.

I still don't think we've played a great offense to see how dominant we really are.

I've heard that before. On paper, it looks good. But I've watched many a game where I'm sitting there in the 4th quarter saying "why is this team still in the game". The offense has to score.

I still don't think we've played a great offense to see how dominant we really are.

Maybe, but we're sure not playing a great offense on Saturday. Heck, maybe not even an average offense.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
This is not an overconfidence post. This is based on observation. We will force the Michigan QB to beat us and he simply can't. He's not good enough at this point in his career.

We will be fired up for Saturday night. White out game. Revenge game for the thrashing they gave us last season. A RESPECT game. Everyone loves Harbaugh and no one is giving us our due. Every other team passes "the eye test" but us. Their Defense was anointed "best in the land" and ours is only just beginning to get some notice. Our D is out to prove something this weekend. Coming off a bye week with plenty of time to gameplan.

This game won't be close.

Penn State 34, scUM 13

WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well now I wouldn't go that far; however, if you look at team stats you'll see a big disparity between their O and our D. Conversely, their much ballyhooed D is ranked 1st in conference while our O is ranked 2nd. If our special teams click (as usual) then we should win comfortably. Should Michigan commit 16 penalties, as they did against IU, then it could get bloody.

The D could easily have a game similar to the Iowa game....pretty much shutting down UMich's O but giving up a few big plays.

I just hope UMich's DL doesn't get to McSorley's back..... his pocket awareness hasn't been as good this year as last year. Would like to see some rollouts and misdirection plays to slow down the rush.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT