ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas you filthy animal(s)

GogglesPaizano

Feb 6, 2018
In Christmas eve, a time most appropriate to give thanks.

In all honesty gang, I must admit that this forum is one of those little things that makes my life just a little bit richer. I have told myself in the off season each year to punch out and give wrestling a rest, but the reality is this community we have built, the personalities, the clever minds, the doses of wisdom and life lessons mixed in with a uniform love of this sport and our program is simply too much to resist. So yes, without fail I am here daily.

I am thankful that we are living in a time where the best something can be, pure excellence, is on display before us. All good things come to an end, and I appreciate the special time we are enjoying as PSU fans and alums. I have zero doubt that Cael is a Godly man, and his courage to weave faith inexorably into his approach to coaching and the values that surround the program, are key elements to how he achieves excellence. He builds both atheletes and men, who carry those lessons on into life well after their shoes have been left on the mat.

I also appreciate each of you (well almost everyone) and what you have to bring. You call me out when I have said something foolish, there are a few crazies that provide a sense of relief when I think I have lost it, we have a few wise old owls like the Tootsie roll character that keep us all in check with the brightest of posts, and for certain, despite allegiances to any particular team, we have a place to go and share our passion for a fantastic sport, that in reality, remains but a very small niche, in today's constant search for spectacle and instant gratification.

So on this day let's give thanks, but never forget the most important reason for this season, is the birth of our Lord who brings meaning to life itself.

Merry Christmas to all you....

Merry Christmas GIF by filmeditor

Well spoken goggles I have become acutely aware this year that there are many who are not as fortunate as some. It gives me a sense of gratitude to be able to live the life I live and have the opportunities I have. I wish all of you the greatest of holidays and a merry Merry Christmas. We are

In all honesty gang, I must admit that this forum is one of those little things that makes my life just a little bit richer. I have told myself in the off season each year to punch out and give wrestling a rest, but the reality is this community we have built, the personalities, the clever minds, the doses of wisdom and life lessons mixed in with a uniform love of this sport and our program is simply too much to resist. So yes, without fail I am here daily.

I am thankful that we are living in a time where the best something can be, pure excellence, is on display before us. All good things come to an end, and I appreciate the special time we are enjoying as PSU fans and alums. I have zero doubt that Cael is a Godly man, and his courage to weave faith inexorably into his approach to coaching and the values that surround the program, are key elements to how he achieves excellence. He builds both atheletes and men, who carry those lessons on into life well after their shoes have been left on the mat.

I also appreciate each of you (well almost everyone) and what you have to bring. You call me out when I have said something foolish, there are a few crazies that provide a sense of relief when I think I have lost it, we have a few wise old owls like the Tootsie roll character that keep us all in check with the brightest of posts, and for certain, despite allegiances to any particular team, we have a place to go and share our passion for a fantastic sport, that in reality, remains but a very small niche, in today's constant search for spectacle and instant gratification.

So on this day let's give thanks, but never forget the most important reason for this season, is the birth of our Lord who brings meaning to life itself.

I totally agree with your sentiments. But this board also reminds me of a Poe quote, "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

This forum has provided Penn state wrestling fans (and some others) a platform to come together and discuss the oldest and greatest sport. It has also created a great channel for new friendships and memories. Happy holidays to all of you!

Last edited:
The more we work together and share cool information is better for the whole.

From parking info to tix for bigs, NCAAs, and dual meets.

Maybe even a little tid bit of our wrestlers having fun.

I love Nittany 94 sharing all those videos.

We are a great community!! Love you guys and girls!!❤️

Wishing you and yours a very joyous and blessed Christmas!!

Same goes for all respondents and contributors to this board, regardless of opinions and contributions!
Including Ironbird, Wild Turk and any other Hawkeye fans who post here!

Blessed are the meek and humble, ( i. e. PSU fans) for they shall win national championships! 😁

Happy holidays to you also!

Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season. Hug your loved ones, call an old friend, forgive a past grudge, and laugh easy today!

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Jrod and all your inbred Iowa brethren. Thats as nice of a greeting I can muster and today is the only day you will receive such a thing. 🥸

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT