ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten+ Revenue Squeeze

Pitchfork Rebel

Feb 20, 2020
In an inflationary environment, you;re going to get this sort of thing.

But they are force feeding me at least 1950 things I have no interest in..

Dear B1G+ Subscriber,

We are reaching out today to inform you about an upcoming change to your B1G+ subscription. Effective April 18, 2024, your current B1G+ Sport Pass will no longer be available for purchase or renewal. As a result of this change and inconvenience, we will be upgrading your subscription to an Annual Conference Pass ($119.95 value). With an Annual Conference Pass, you will now have access to over 2,000 non-televised events across the Big Ten Conference, including all teams and sports for the same price as your current Sport Pass subscription until your next billing cycle.

To manage your account – including to cancel your subscription – click here.

We’re always here to help. For any questions, please visit our Help Cente

There is almost always a big discount promo run at Thanksgiving. I waited for it this past year knowing it was coming. Don’t know if what you watch allows you to wait that long.

There is almost always a big discount promo run at Thanksgiving. I waited for it this past year knowing it was coming. Don’t know if what you watch allows you to wait that long.

Thanks. I really don't watch anything but wrestling, so might be able to renew early to get the discount.

In an inflationary environment, you;re going to get this sort of thing.

But they are force feeding me at least 1950 things I have no interest in..

Dear B1G+ Subscriber,

We are reaching out today to inform you about an upcoming change to your B1G+ subscription. Effective April 18, 2024, your current B1G+ Sport Pass will no longer be available for purchase or renewal. As a result of this change and inconvenience, we will be upgrading your subscription to an Annual Conference Pass ($119.95 value). With an Annual Conference Pass, you will now have access to over 2,000 non-televised events across the Big Ten Conference, including all teams and sports for the same price as your current Sport Pass subscription until your next billing cycle.

To manage your account – including to cancel your subscription – click here.

We’re always here to help. For any questions, please visit our Help Cente
Thank you kindly for the link. That made cancelling very very easy.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT