ADVERTISEMENT

Mat Assignments

TheButcher2

Jun 9, 2015
I see trackwrestling has initial mat assignments up already. With 8 mats, a reliable road map Is a necessity. Is trackwrestling the best source for mat assignments or are there better ones?

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
I see trackwrestling has initial mat assignments up already. With 8 mats, a reliable road map Is a necessity. Is trackwrestling the best source for mat assignments or are there better ones?
Worked great for me for Big Tens.

Yeah, I've told my dad to follow PSU's Twitter account to get the mat assignments and he said it's easier for him if I just call him all the time.
I’m sure we’ll all be posting it on the thread created tomorrow.

Do you need to be a subscriber to see Track mat assignments?

I follow the Track W. Dashboard and love it. Sometimes it gets ahead of the video a bit so I have to adjust if its a match I really want to see without a spoiler. But it allows me to see all matches and more easily decide which mat to switch to for video. And if one match isn't close and another gets tight, I can make the quick change. I cast one mat to my 65" TV, have a 2nd 46" TV and use the ESPN App and also have WatchEspn on my laptop, so I can access 3 mats at anytime. TW Dashboard on another tab. Helps me not miss much!

Hopefully we will not have 2 of our wrestlers on the mats at the same time too often. Seemed to happen quite a few times at BIGS.

Reactions: mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT