ADVERTISEMENT

Love You Guys- where are we at on headlines for the season?

Some insight, this was my last reply:
Do you realize how dumb you are? Accusing an individual for recommending a public event of “threatening me of my life” is a stupid and dumb argument. However- doxing someone without reason that sends psychos after people uninvolved in a situation sticks with the court system. Congratulations, you’re both the dumbest and weakest individual I’ve ever dealt with. Also- not my real name, but I have contacted all individuals “doxed” in your thread

TL;dr- stay out of personal lives you absolute hack that should be banned by yourself.

quite frankly @Mike Zierath you are destroyed beyond belief. The lawyers love everything you post. And you did it to yourself- man does that feel good to toss that in your face.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski
Some insight, this was my last reply:
Do you realize how dumb you are? Accusing an individual for recommending a public event of “threatening me of my life” is a stupid and dumb argument. However- doxing someone without reason that sends psychos after people uninvolved in a situation sticks with the court system. Congratulations, you’re both the dumbest and weakest individual I’ve ever dealt with. Also- not my real name, but I have contacted all individuals “doxed” in your thread

TL;dr- stay out of personal lives you absolute hack that should be banned by yourself.

quite frankly @Mike Zierath you are destroyed beyond belief. The lawyers love everything you post. And you did it to yourself- man does that feel good to toss that in your face.
You dragged this over here? Yeesh

You dragged this over here? Yeesh
You’re a piece of trash if you think MZ is right here- again, everything took place on the OT board and he decided to “dox” me which was an absolute failure and currently have at least two responding to the bs.

bill hader agree GIF

Mods of BWI, how do you feel about doxing? I’d insert a f PSU statement to get your attention, but I like you guys, like your fans.

For a thread posted by an Iowa fan entitled "Love you guys" this thread I must say has been underwhelming. Not that I endorse doxxing--but I was hoping for more love, personally.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT